A few corvids at a cattle farm.

Joe D

You were on those birds!As always I like to see a man out with his dogs ,it seems to add a bit extra to the day.Thanks for the entertainment & for teaching me a new way to 'neck' a corvid...that's if I can master the technique;Crows take some finishing off sometimes &I like to do it humanely if poss.

You were on those birds!As always I like to see a man out with his dogs ,it seems to add a bit extra to the day.Thanks for the entertainment & for teaching me a new way to 'neck' a corvid...that's if I can master the technique;Crows take some finishing off sometimes &I like to do it humanely if poss.

cheers pbutd glad you liked it. Nothing beats being out with the dog in the fresh air.

Guest stevo

Great job there mucker.

Can I just say one thing. Please don't think I'm trying to teach you how to suck eggs here but. You really need to be careful sending your dog in after crows rooks and jackdaws ect.

A pricked corvid has a unique skill. It can play dead and when you dog gets confronted by a big hen carrion she will have the dogs eyes if it's not careful. Personally when I the crows I would leave the dog at home.

Great vid btw

Great job there mucker.

Can I just say one thing. Please don't think I'm trying to teach you how to suck eggs here but. You really need to be careful sending your dog in after crows rooks and jackdaws ect.

A pricked corvid has a unique skill. It can play dead and when you dog gets confronted by a big hen carrion she will have the dogs eyes if it's not careful. Personally when I the crows I would leave the dog at home.

Great vid btw

cheers Stevo. I know what your saying and do agree with you to an extent. I couldn't leave my shooting buddy at home. I just need to make sure they're proper dead before sending the dog.

Please can you you tell which gun you were using. looked a bit like a Remington 1100?

it's a Browning a500g sporting clays. Smashing wee gun for the fields.

Good evenings craic about a farm!! Your a fair good shot lad tidy video!

I appreciate it Donegalcharlie. It's hard to beat.

Great video thx for making the effort. Nice of the farmer to leave you that gap for your hide :)

thanks oowee. Right enough it's like it was left purposely for a hide lol