Scottish Funday 9

johnnytheboy

Gents we had a great day at Bisley and we have had a fantastic round of events last season so I think we should push on if possible with planning the next one.

There is a fair percentage of the attendees overlap with being members of Pigeon Watch and members of The East of Scotland Association of Wildfowling and Conservation. Last year Tam gave PW members an open invite to the ESAWC annual clay shoot which I attended along with other PW members and gratefully received the invite.

ESAWC are set to have their annual clay shoot on the 7th of May and I was thinking maybe we could support them by joining in. Grclark going by your previous dates this should suit you?

The venue now is tbc but I was wondering if we could have a tentative show of hands as an ok for the 7th of May and joining the wildfowlers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Johnnytheboy + Gregg

McSpredder

Bishop

Tam & Lynelle

Ewan

Edenman

Derickr

Moongeese

Andra

Wee note for everyone, this will be a 60 bird sporting at Cluny with the East of Scotland Association for Wildfowl and Conservation, meeting at 12pm, cost of entry will be £20 payable to ESAWC, they will be shooting for their annual James Morrison memorial trophy obviously we can't win the trophy but we can take part in the event which will be good fun and an opportunity to network with some of Scotland finest wildfowlers!

ESAWC are holding our annual clay shoot for the James Morrison memorial trophy on
the Sunday 7th May as per Minutes of AGM at Cluny clays. It will be a 60 bird sporting event. Members,
Associates and non members of the club are welcome, however the trophy will
only be awarded to the highest placed FULL member of the club. Prizes are
1st, 125 clay cartridges, 2nd, 75 clay cartridges, 3rd, 50. Entry fee is £20
to cover prizes, seeing birds and any potential shoot off. ESAWC hopes to
see you there and if possible let us know if you can attend. Any additional
Prize donations will be gratefully received.

Please R.S.V.P to confirm numbers

Address for club clay shoot
Cluny Clays,
By Kirkcaldy,
Fife,
Scotland,
KY2 6QU.

The committee hopes to see you at Cluny.