Coming soon to Chelmsford.

Pigeon Shredder.

Good to see a Decathlon store moving into Chelmsford shortly.

They do a fair bit of kit for Shooting and should help out with some decent gear.

Where do you use currently to buy your gear? I've used Alan at eastern sporting in baddow for quite a while and have found the new lakes barn shop over at Rayne really helpful.

Yes I use Eastern a lot, Shell's and Ammo even bought a couple of gun's from them and always found them very helpful, even Jim's joke's ain't that bad, but if I wanted something other than to look like the Country Squire to go shooting in you are short in supply around here.

Have not used Rayne as yet and only been to the "Happy Shop" in Boreham the once in all the time I have been shooting, never again, so a new trader who will only be selling consumables can't be a bad thing.

:lol: The 'Happy Shop', he's alright in a dour sort of way.

Yes I use Eastern a lot, Shell's and Ammo even bought a couple of gun's from them and always found them very helpful, even Jim's joke's ain't that bad, but if I wanted something other than to look like the Country Squire to go shooting in you are short in supply around here.

Have not used Rayne as yet and only been to the "Happy Shop" in Boreham the once in all the time I have been shooting, never again, so a new trader who will only be selling consumables can't be a bad thing.

I'd never heard of Decathlon.

Looked at the website and was quite impressed.

Turns out there's one in Stevenage that's a concession in a big Asda, possibly not going to stock shooting gear.

Then found one in Milton Keynes, surely that'll be a big store.

However everything I looked at in the shooting section didn't seem to be in stock at either of them.

I'm not sure if it's worth a visit now.

Do they stock shooting gear in store or is it online only?

I'd never heard of Decathlon.

Looked at the website and was quite impressed.

Turns out there's one in Stevenage that's a concession in a big Asda, possibly not going to stock shooting gear.

Then found one in Milton Keynes, surely that'll be a big store.

However everything I looked at in the shooting section didn't seem to be in stock at either of them.

I'm not sure if it's worth a visit now.

Do they stock shooting gear in store or is it online only?

In store and lot's of it.

The Stevenage store has no shooting/hunting gear at all, didn't think it would.

So, visited the Decathlon in Milton Keynes today, total waste of time.

Large store on two floors, shooting/hunting gear on one small aisle upstairs, very very limited selection, few clothes mostly in S or 4XL and a handful of random accessories.

I take it from previous comments this isn't typical?