PW Charity Shoot Raffle Prizes

shaun4860

This is the thread for anyone kind enough to donate a raffle prize to this years charity shoot

We have had some VERY generous donations in the past and hopefully that will continue this year.

It usually raises a very generous amount to go towards the total.

I will start of with 3 Bottles of A.R.S.E beer and 3 of TITS Beer which is being sold to support the NRA Channel Islands Team 2017

Also Widdrington Gun Club will be donating 250 clay cartridges (Unkown brand as yet but will be 28g Fibre)

Please feel free to add further prizes below :good:

:shaun:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will throw in a 3 night stay in one of our Logpods in amazing Cornwall, sleeps 2 adults and 2 young children a small tent can be put next to the Pod for older children or have a long weekend just the 2 of you. Just avoid school holidays. Or if Caravan or camping is your thing we can work out a stay with a hook up if required. AA 4 pennant site.

podspace2_zpsebc2f05b.jpg

pod1_zps07f03cc0.jpg

Edited by rimfire4969

• 3 weeks later...

Any more very generous offers?

It has been an excellent money raiser in the past due to some VERY nice prizes being donated......

Some of you must have some stuff you no longer need/use that can be donated.....

We have had things such as a Log burner to Shotguns to a vintage Clay trap.......also Cartridges, Sticks, Smelly stuff, Lamps and Torches to Decoying gear.....

Have a rummage and if you can then please donate to our raffle :good:

:shaun:

Happy to donate a handmade leather cartridge belt..."Purdey Pattern" (same as I used to supply them; sans their brand logo in this case)

Dark Havana bridle leather, 1 3/4" wide & 3mm thick. Solid brass buckle sewn on by hand. Fitted with 30 Prodec clips; buyers choice of 12-bore or 20-bore.

May be able to substitute light Havana leather if winner prefers this to dark