PW Charity Shoot Raffle Prizes

shaun4860

Barbour have very kindly donated another prize this year.

We have a Barbour Grafter gilet Ladies size 8-18 in the choice of colors- cloud or navy

or

Barbour essential Gilet size s-xxl choice of colors mid grey, navy, olive, sand marl.

This voucher/ raffle prize is for one of the items only.

http://www.barbour.com/uk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get back from my forthcoming trip to Poland I am sure I'll be able to persuade Catton Hall Shooting Ground to donate a voucher for a free entry to one of their registered 100 bird shoots and John Beswick of Station Garage (Rainhill Cartridge Supplies) to donate a slab of cartridges. I will put up a slightly used but nearly as new lofting kit. Full set of poles in a carrying bag, flocked decoys and hangers.

Mr Potter

I will donate a days pheasant shooting for one gun on the syndicate shoot that I run in Northamptonshire. It will be a fully driven day during the 2017/18 season, and the bag should be 50-70 birds depending on the date chosen. We are releasing less birds this season due to some scheduled forestry work, but we will do our best to give the lucky winner a good day.

The winner will need third party liability insurance (as provided with membership of BASC/ CA/ NGO etc) and a current SGC.

I will donate a days pheasant shooting for one gun on the syndicate shoot that I run in Northamptonshire. It will be a fully driven day during the 2017/18 season, and the bag should be 50-70 birds depending on the date chosen. We are releasing less birds this season due to some scheduled forestry work, but we will do our best to give the lucky winner a good day.

The winner will need third party liability insurance (as provided with membership of BASC/ CA/ NGO etc) and a current SGC.

A great shoot with very nice people always a good laugh there.

Excellent days shooting

I will donate a morning flight with me on The Wash, for either ducks or geese (depending on preference or what 'fowl is there). I will also donate a couple of boxes of quality game cartridges in 12 flavour.

Confirmed that the two usual donations I bring are indeed now with me. From Catton Hall Shooting Ground http://www.cattonhall.co.uk/ donation of a voucher for a free entry (birds only) to one of their regular 100 bird shoots or maybe taken as 100 bird practise entry on any Wednesday.

From John Beswick of Station Garage & Rainhill Cartridge Supplies (Rainhill Merseyside) a slab of Eley 30g, fibre wadded, shot size 6, Pigeon Select.

I will put up a slightly used but nearly as new lofting kit. Full set of poles in a carrying bag, flocked decoys and hangers.

Mr Potter

Edited by Mr Potter