walther scopes

sharp_shooter

Sharp shooter I have a 3-9 x 40 IR from the same manufacturer sub 60 quid mark and I dont think there is a better scope for the money than the 56 model.

Walther products are generally well made and have a standard 1 year warranty.

Mine is generally used for lamping teamed with a BSA Hornet .22 and does the job perfectly. It performs as well as the 6 - 8 x 42 whitetail that I have which cost 5 times as much. I can only imagine that the 56 IR would be better.

One word of advice, dont compromise on the scope mounts.

Hope that helps.

FM

• 3 weeks later...

sharp shooter,

i have a 3-9x56 ir walther ontop of my s410k and its a great scope for the money. again its been said before, but the sight picture is really sharp, and its light gathering is outstanding. i can shoot well past the other brands "30 minute advantage"...... and its taken a few hefty knocks and not budged a inch. but its in a pair of the new bsa mounts so thats not surprising either...definatly buy one you will be impressed mate. i just hope they increase there range abit more ...like a 6-24x56 ir, that would be the dogs danglies... :P