EU Threaten to Expel Poland & Hungary

fern01

A factual summary of what benefits are available to those seeking asylum. I make no comment on whether this is right or wrong, or on the status of such people.

https://www.gov.uk/asylum-support/what-youll-get

If this lot is what you can get here, then I'm off to Dubai to seek asylum there.

Wow, I should be really living the life there. :friends:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all a grand plan by the Marxists to carry out white cultural genocide under the guise of asylum and other mechanisms, if you don't know it by now, you never will and there is no hope for you.

When someone explained it all to me a few years back, I laughed my head off at them, its because I had been brainwashed.

I can now see it very clearly and I am neither a nutter or a conspiracy theorist.

Leaving the EU will make no difference as our leaders are all guided by, and in agreement with the status quo.

Poland and hungary are aware.

Is this what you are referring to? Cudenove Kalergi ?

http://golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html

Edited by Elmer Fudd.

Is this what you are referring to? Cudenove Kalergi ?

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/

I think so, I have read all about it, and looking at things as they have become, it seems to stack up, but then maybe man has had grand plans for the engineering of society since time immorial, its easy to fall into the conspiracy theorists view, but what I am seeing and reading definitely holds water

Our race of people actually went to world war with each other twice, and as you know, millions died, why the hell did this happen?

Edited by wandringstar

If this lot is what you can get here, then I'm off to Dubai to seek asylum there.

Wow, I should be really living the life there. :friends:

What £36 a week and hopefully a room in a horrible bedsit or hostel?

Your perspective of having it easy is very different from mine.

What £36 a week and hopefully a room in a horrible bedsit or hostel?

Your perspective of having it easy is very different from mine.

Depends what youre used to I suppose.

Plus, Im pretty sure they qualify for a good deal more than that in other benefits.

Depends what youre used to I suppose.

Plus, Im pretty sure they qualify for a good deal more than that in other benefits.

I'm not sure they do until they actually qualify for legal right to remain. If they do however then fair enough.

It's not really the people we know about that are a problem IMO, it's however many thousand (tens of thousand or more likely) that are here totally undocumented, working cash in hand jobs all over the country.

We're a very wealthy country but there's so much goes on that HMRC etc never know about it's unreal.

It's not really the people we know about that are a problem IMO, it's however many thousand (tens of thousand or more likely) that are here totally undocumented, working cash in hand jobs all over the country.

Lloyd90 - we have sometimes disagreed - I can live with that - but this is totally correct except for the numbers involved. Try 5 million illegals - you will be nearer the mark.

We're a very wealthy country but there's so much goes on that HMRC etc never know about it's unreal.

I can never understand how HMRC allows 'cash only' businesses to function, considering the revenue which must be lost. Our local chinese takeaway has been established for around twenty years now, and has been run on a 'cash only' business from day one. Till receipts are printed out so I'm assuming all is declared? However, in the last few weeks a group of around eight male immigrants ( the panel is still out on whether they're Greeks or Iraqis ) have established a 'hand wash' car wash on our industrial estate. They have all the signage etc, including one which states 'all profits made on a Sunday will be donated to charity'. They work seven days a week and are very very busy, with prices starting at £5.00 and ending at £55.00. It is a cash only business and no receipts are handled out whatsoever. I'm assuming they live somewhere so they must be 'known'.

Lloyd90 - we have sometimes disagreed - I can live with that - but this is totally correct except for the numbers involved. Try 5 million illegals - you will be nearer the mark.

It's all fun Gordy, Still loves ya :P lol! As for the 5 million, it could very easily be so.

People who have come legally and over-stayed, people on dodgy or student visas who have just come to work etc, the numbers are unknown but I imagine it all adds up significantly!

I can never understand how HMRC allows 'cash only' businesses to function, considering the revenue which must be lost. Our local chinese takeaway has been established for around twenty years now, and has been run on a 'cash only' business from day one. Till receipts are printed out so I'm assuming all is declared? However, in the last few weeks a group of around eight male immigrants ( the panel is still out on whether they're Greeks or Iraqis ) have established a 'hand wash' car wash on our industrial estate. They have all the signage etc, including one which states 'all profits made on a Sunday will be donated to charity'. They work seven days a week and are very very busy, with prices starting at £5.00 and ending at £55.00. It is a cash only business and no receipts are handled out whatsoever. I'm assuming they live somewhere so they must be 'known'.

It's not even just those cash only businesses. Big businesses like clubs and factories. I have worked with a few people recently and was surprised to find out they were as toilet cleaners/attendants etc in big well known bars and clubs. These establishments are too big to be off the books, yet they've got staff who aren't allowed to be working here.

Likely going on all over the country at various levels and it all adds up. Wasn't it not even long ago it turned out one MP's staff were 'illegal' and shouldn't be working here :lol:

It's all fun Gordy, Still loves ya :P lol! As for the 5 million, it could very easily be so.

People who have come legally and over-stayed, people on dodgy or student visas who have just come to work etc, the numbers are unknown but I imagine it all adds up significantly!

It's not even just those cash only businesses. Big businesses like clubs and factories. I have worked with a few people recently and was surprised to find out they were as toilet cleaners/attendants etc in big well known bars and clubs. These establishments are too big to be off the books, yet they've got staff who aren't allowed to be working here.

Likely going on all over the country at various levels and it all adds up. Wasn't it not even long ago it turned out one MP's staff were 'illegal' and shouldn't be working here :lol:

Its cheaper for even very big and legit companies to employ people as casual labour cash in hand and the company absorbs the income tax liability themselves. That way it is supposedly legal but they avoid holiday pay, statutory sick pay, maternity pay, workplace pension, employees rights with regard to redundancy, unfair dismissal etc

Laws that were introduced to protect workers actually have had the opposite effect. Like Gordon Brown's workplace benefits, so totally criminally nieve in the extreme. Employers know they can get away with paying rubbish wages because the tax payer (you and me) will top them up.

Stop the workplace benefits, people like Uber, Yodel etc would be forced to pay the difference or risk losing their entire workforce overnight

Edited by Vince Green

Its cheaper for even very big and legit companies to employ people as casual labour cash in hand and the company absorbs the income tax liability themselves. That way it is supposedly legal but they avoid holiday pay, statutory sick pay, maternity pay, workplace pension, employees rights with regard to redundancy, unfair dismissal etc

Laws that were introduced to protect workers actually have had the opposite effect. Like Gordon Brown's workplace benefits, so totally criminally nieve in the extreme. Employers know they can get away with paying rubbish wages because the tax payer (you and me) will top them up.

Stop the workplace benefits, people like Uber, Yodel etc would be forced to pay the difference or risk losing their entire workforce overnight

Very good point Vince.

I've visited some big care homes recently and the managers have all said they've constantly got women off on maternity. Lots of the time they come onboard and are off on maternity leave within 3 months. One new home had 4 women off.

She said she wasn't allowed to advertise their jobs as they might want to come back to work. I wouldn't of wanted to be in her shoes.

We certainly have a multitude of serious problems to solve but I can't see the necessary decisions being made due to the inability at the top to rationalise and resolve.

My biggest personal regret is not to have emigrated years ago when the chance was there.

I have a real dislike of the incessant removal of freedoms here while nothing is done to the root cause of the problems.

Sadly, starting to look like the old east German State replacing the United States of Europe?

Some choice.

We certainly have a multitude of serious problems to solve but I can't see the necessary decisions being made due to the inability at the top to rationalise and resolve.

My biggest personal regret is not to have emigrated years ago when the chance was there.

I have a real dislike of the incessant removal of freedoms here while nothing is done to the root cause of the problems.

Sadly, starting to look like the old east German State replacing the United States of Europe?

Some choice.

I used to think about emigrating when I was younger, since I have put a few miles on the clock I am glad I dident, reason is, its all the same throughout the west, there is no place that is better its all gone to pot. (the liberal left did it).

If I was pushed to emigrate, I would only choose the states, its still the place in my book.

Edited by wandringstar

I used to think about emigrating when I was younger, since I have put a few miles on the clock I am glad I dident, reason is, its all the same throughout the west, there is no place that is better its all gone to pot. (the liberal left did it).

If I was pushed to emigrate, I would only choose the states, its still the place in my book.

Its nigh on impossible to emigrate to the States, even if you are clearly financially self sufficient. I looked into it a few years back.

Its nigh on impossible to emigrate to the States, even if you are clearly financially self sufficient. I looked into it a few years back.

A friends wife ( he is English she is American ) has offered sponsorship for my wife and I to emigrate to the USA , when I asked what would I do for a living though she said sell your business and your house and you will have plenty of money to buy a house and open a gun shop. When I asked do you need any more gun shops she said "there are never enough gun shops this is America" :hmm:

Thanks for the morning giggle, reminded me so much of Billy Connellys sketch - 'a big boy did it and ran away' :good: Morning all

I was thinking new Zealand.