Sign in to follow this  
mellors

armsan a612 spares

Anyone know where I can get a 12 gauge action for 12 gauge a612 semi auto.

A612 action spring

Gunspares out of stock for ages

Highland out doors £49.99 not paying that for a spring.

Thought I'd get a spare as I've replaced one already.

Anyone know of other places.

Can you not go to a industrial spring supplier and give them the measurements and get one that way. The wire gauge the diameter and length with number of coils should be enough.

Anyone know where I can get a 12 gauge action for 12 gauge a612 semi auto.

A612 action spring

Gunspares out of stock for ages

Highland out doors £49.99 not paying that for a spring.

Thought I'd get a spare as I've replaced one already.

Anyone know of other places.

I would love to get hold of a 26 inch barrel for mine.

Can you not go to a industrial spring supplier and give them the measurements and get one that way. The wire gauge the diameter and length with number of coils should be enough.

I've tried several outlets locally.

I thought maybe the same springs were used by other makers as they look very similar.

Obviously they go quite often as demand shows.

There seems to be a problem with the top end away from the action with residue build up corroding the spring. I strip and clean it regularly.

I've tried several outlets locally.

I thought maybe the same springs were used by other makers as they look very similar.

Obviously they go quite often as demand shows.

There seems to be a problem with the top end away from the action with residue build up corroding the spring. I strip and clean it regularly.

I was wandering why the spring would break and this indicates it is because of poor maintenance, mine gets cleaned after EVERY outing which is I suspect why mine and the thousands of others that also clean their gun properly have not broken or started to rot.

Edited by sportsbob

Hmm, just stripped mine (after a severe lack of attention - see a year without cleaning) and no surprises, it broke into many pieces!

So, if you find a suitable donor or alternative please post back here. Meantime I'll go back to my tried, tested and never fails me, 686.

Is this what you are looking for

Try highlandoutdoors.

Put Aszgp8-12g in the search box top right

It says action spring for armsan semi auto 12g

35 in stock

£49.99

Is it the right one

Edited by Guest

Hmm, just stripped mine (after a severe lack of attention - see a year without cleaning) and no surprises, it broke into many pieces!

So, if you find a suitable donor or alternative please post back here. Meantime I'll go back to my tried, tested and never fails me, 686.

Hmm, I have a 303 that never fails me either !

Is this what you are looking for

Try highlandoutdoors.

Put Aszgp8-12g in the search box top right

It says action spring for armsan semi auto 12g

35 in stock

£49.99

Is it the right one

I'm aware of these but £49.99 is a bit steep against £14 from gun spares.

Obviously the the many thousands who clean there gun every time properly are ordering new

Springs all the time as there always out of stock. I was just asking if there were other known stockists.

Obviously if if you don't go out very often as I do they will last longer.

Chambers gun spares are second hand .thats why they have none they don't import parts .these are new .

I'm aware of these but £49.99 is a bit steep against £14 from gun spares.

Obviously the the many thousands who clean there gun every time properly are ordering new

Springs all the time as there always out of stock. I was just asking if there were other known stockists.

Obviously if if you don't go out very often as I do they will last longer.

Your post does not seem make any sense. My 612 was used every week for clay bashing with typically 100 rounds per session over a two year period. After every outing it was stripped​ and cleaned properly and the spring is fine, I actually closely checked it yesterday as a result of this thread. I don't think anyone are buying all the strings at all and if they are out of stock with the importers then it is probably because sales are so low it is something not worth stocking. As with almost all things mechanical if it is not maintained correctly it will suffer premature failure.

hello, it does make you think looking at the price of these springs in highland out doors for the cost of six or seven you can buy a new armsan auto!!!!!!!! i wonder how much they are in the country of manufacture gun shop. it might be worth to consider finding a stockist in Istanbul where they are manufactured? via armsan.com or there are 3 gun shops on face book.

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

I have a friend in turkey .i have asked him if

He can get me a price .this is the friend that got my parts for the Webley 820 .

Your post does not seem make any sense. My 612 was used every week for clay bashing with typically 100 rounds per session over a two year period. After every outing it was stripped​ and cleaned properly and the spring is fine, I actually closely checked it yesterday as a result of this thread. I don't think anyone are buying all the strings at all and if they are out of stock with the importers then it is probably because sales are so low it is something not worth stocking. As with almost all things mechanical if it is not maintained correctly it will suffer premature failure.

Makes sense to me spring broke once. fitted new one obtain spare.

Spoke to chambers this morning not expecting anymore due to excessive price. They don't sell second hand spares unless stated

Have contacted armsan turkey for a price on a new spring. Also informed the there franchised outlet here appears to be excessively over charging as last year they were selling the same springs at £19.99.

Got mine under warranty. Plan now is to ignore the destructions and liberally coat the new spring in motor grease to stop the gasses attacking the surface and making it brittle. It shouldn't really get brittle in the first place, even if you neglect it.

A bit of a wanky material choice if you ask me.

I have a friend in turkey .i have asked him if

He can get me a price .this is the friend that got my parts for the Webley 820 .

:good: ssshhh you might be getting orders :lol:

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

hello, it does make you think looking at the price of these springs in highland out doors for the cost of six or seven you can buy a new armsan auto!!!!!!!! i wonder how much they are in the country of manufacture gun shop. it might be worth to consider finding a stockist in Istanbul where they are manufactured? via armsan.com or there are 3 gun shops on face book.

hello, is this the spring that goes over the magazine tube? and i presume the same as the Phenoma model ?