Sign in to follow this  
mellors

armsan a612 spares

Mellows I may have got you a new action spring from armsan .foc .

Will let you now when it comes .it may take up to 2week .will let you now when I get it.

And sorry to any one else I can not get any more

Edited by Guest

hello, is this the spring that goes over the magazine tube? and i presume the same as the Phenoma model ?

+1

Sorry no chance can only get one . First come first served

Because armsan are sending it free I can not push my luck Sorry

Highland have them but they are £49 .it says they have 32 in stock

Does anyone know if armsan corrected this or how much of a problem it actually was? 

Going to be looking for a semi when I get back to shooting, possibly a new armsan, maybe a franchi affinity, depends on how much I get for the guns I've got now. 

Get a hatsan , won’t go wrong , they are now even cheaper than the armsan which I think took some sales from them , but a new synthetic 12g with spares , chokes and a three year warranty , 

13 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Get a hatsan , won’t go wrong , they are now even cheaper than the armsan which I think took some sales from them , but a new synthetic 12g with spares , chokes and a three year warranty , 

I'm really not a fan of the feel of the hatsan, the armsan always looked and felt the better quality gun of the two. I can get both fairly locally for £350, and have seen thr affinity for less than £600 new too. 

Know what you mean , I like the hatsan  had a couple , they fit and have had a lot of carts through them I know early doors they had a lot of knockers , just for me as a cheap no worry hide gun it fits the bill , good luck with whatever you choose 

Yeah don't get me wrong in far from a gun snob, but I would avoid an early one like the plague lol. 

I'm looking at a synthetic semi for the same reason as its going to replace my sxp. 

Thank you though 👍

On 01/12/2019 at 23:04, Farmboy91 said:

Does anyone know if armsan corrected this or how much of a problem it actually was? 

Going to be looking for a semi when I get back to shooting, possibly a new armsan, maybe a franchi affinity, depends on how much I get for the guns I've got now. 

I've got the affinity now. The armsan is still in the cabinet after the locking bar sheared still haven't got the part though. Rubbish warranty and service. Springs are available now from chambers. 

I wouldn't recommend armsan at all. 

3 minutes ago, mellors said:

I've got the affinity now. The armsan is still in the cabinet after the locking bar sheared still haven't got the part though. Rubbish warranty and service. Springs are available now from chambers. 

I wouldn't recommend armsan at all. 

Thank you for getting back to me on this, much appreciated. 

I think I've pretty much settled now on an affinity as it happens, I've spoke to my local Rfd and hes said he can get one in with a 26'' barrel for £600 so that's probably what I'm going to go with. 

How does the affinity get on with clay loads? 

Haven't tried any clay loads in the affinity. Use it mainly on pigeon. Occasionally on geese. But will say it's far better than the armsan and lot easier to clean. 

11 minutes ago, mellors said:

Haven't tried any clay loads in the affinity. Use it mainly on pigeon. Occasionally on geese. But will say it's far better than the armsan and lot easier to clean. 

Thanks 👍