Land Rover Discovery 2

RJD121

Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5 ES Premium in Green - Automatic

MOT until 08/04/2018

Great car for me, just got a new job so it doesn't really suit anymore. Shame to have to sell it really!

Chassis is in really good condition and has previously been wax-oiled.

Pm me for Pictures

£4000

(How do I share pictures on this?)

post-78682-0-76988200-1491922744_thumb.jpg

post-78682-0-67498700-1491922749_thumb.jpg

Edited by RJD121

Land Rover Discovery 2 TD5 ES Premium in Green - Automatic

MOT until 08/04/2018

Great car for me, just got a new job so it doesn't really suit anymore. Shame to have to sell it really!

Chassis is in really good condition and has previously been wax-oiled.

Pm me for Pictures

£4000

(How do I share pictures on this?)

Take some pictures, create a folder on your desktop/laptop, upload pictures to this folder, click reply/edit to your post, click attach files, go to folder containing pictures and upload, simples.

post-28535-0-87062500-1491921665_thumb.jpg

Take some pictures, create a folder on your desktop/laptop, upload pictures to this folder, click reply/edit to your post, click attach files, go to folder containing pictures and upload, simples.

Ah! I didnt realise that I had to go into the 'Full Editor' to do it!

Thank you very much!

There's a lot of them out there around this (fair) price, try the dealers trick of £3995 surprising how many people only see the number 3, like viking said you may just have wait for the right buyer, I see you have it on the bay, how long has it been up for sale?

Hi, yeah that might not be such a bad idea. I have had it up for sale for about 2 months, but I originally.had it up a little more expensive because I didn't know what it was worth! I might try that with the price and see what interest I get. Thanks