Any one using fox red labs

H tomlin

Nothing wrong with them, althou i'd be wary of buying 1 as now they're fashionable every tom **** and harry is breeding of anything yellow no matter how rubbish they are, and charging top dollar for the pups..

Too much money involved and too fashionable at the moment.

U need to do ur homework anytime u look to buy a dog/pup but i'd be doing even more homework if buying a yellow 1

That pup reminds me of one of my old dogs from 40yrs ago :sad1: . Pure white, but that didn't stop him hunting and retrieving. Have seen a fair few fox reds and they have all been excellent workers, but had good handlers as well. I had a chocolate and he was perhaps the best I have ever owned. Give 'em the work, train 'em right, doesn't matter what colour they are.

Edited by Walker570

That pup reminds me of one of my old dogs from 40yrs ago :sad1: .

They're getting a bit rare these days as nobody seems to want a dog that light coloured. There was 3 like her in the litter & we kept the lightest one. She's got a very red pedigree though, something that you'll not find in many fox red dogs.

we have two 1 bitch which my wife works the steadiest dog and hard working. never needs a lead she beats on two estates with me i have a fox red dog for picking up which is steady to command but very fast and hunts for long lost runners sadly couldnt get a litter from my wifes bitch but got a pup from another litter my dog sired also fox red so now got three.and they are full fox red coloured no kc interferance genuine good working stock

Wot lines are they from gustaf?

my dog came from a keeper from glen artney in scotland my wifes bitch came out of local chaps golden bitch put a dark golden dog of mine which came out of pocklea remus the pup bitch i have now came from my dog from glen artney to another keeper local to us no papers jut good breeding working dogs

my dog came from a keeper from glen artney in scotland my wifes bitch came out of local chaps golden bitch put a dark golden dog of mine which came out of pocklea remus the pup bitch i have now came from my dog from glen artney to another keeper local to us no papers jut good breeding working dogs