My new double high seat

Well done hope your son enjoys being out with you.

I must add though I've never needed to Camo a high seat as Deer and other willdlife soon except them as part of everyday life also could be a trip hazard climbing in or out.

Good luck and hope to see you have had a result from it soon 👍

Yep, nice place for you and your son to see the world go by. The type you have made, I assume is walk up the inside and sit back. A sheet of ply on the front covering yourself, helps to prevent being seen unwrapping a chocolate bar and a thin sheet of ply at the back and sides, keeps the chill off your back. Easy to add a roof as well. As said the animals soon get used to the seat and only see movement or smell you down wind. Mind, pheasants have unbelievable eye sight. I had a cock pheasant run up the track towards me last evening and I was in mixed green colours sat, tucked in absolutely still, 12ft above the ground. At 20yrds that bird put it's brakes on and gave me the eye, as only a cock pheasant can and ran off back where it came from.

Have fun.

tidy job mate. ditch the netting you will not appreciate it climbing up and down. we had a doe walk a 150 yards to one of our highseats friday night got within six feet of us before winding us. small movements and you will have all the time in the world enjoy. in no time the boy will be doing the gralloching while you sit back in comfort lol

Went out the about 6 ish last night till about half 8 to see what I could see.

2 roe doe

1 roe buck ( barking after his does)

5 muntjac

1 rabbit

1 hare

And a load of squirrels

I did not shoot at any of the muntjac as I have some in the freezer at the moment.

What you can't see in the picture is the pheasant pen about 25 yards away.

Come on Charlie I can smell you about but I ain't spotted you yet