Greater London Ladies Sporting Champion

Sian

I was very happy to win Ladies for the Greater London Sporting Championship held yesterday at Southdown - a good mix of targets on a pleasant day bumping into lots of friends. I started my day in a bad way but ended it on a high. I missed the title last year by a target so was very happy this year. 83/100. I love the shooting community, every person I spoke to had something constructive to offer me, to help me get in the right frame of mind for the Sporting shoot. The old man didn't do badly either, one clay away from Champion, he finished on a 93/100 with a bad back and dodgy knee and did well in the Sportrap with an 88/100 missing his last pair for a 90. Considering how **** he felt first thing in the morning, he did very well.

I was very happy to win Ladies for the Greater London Sporting Championship held yesterday at Southdown - a good mix of targets on a pleasant day bumping into lots of friends. I started my day in a bad way but ended it on a high. I missed the title last year by a target so was very happy this year. 83/100. I love the shooting community, every person I spoke to had something constructive to offer me, to help me get in the right frame of mind for the Sporting shoot. The old man didn't do badly either, one clay away from Champion, he finished on a 93/100 with a bad back and dodgy knee and did well in the Sportrap with an 88/100 missing his last pair for a 90. Considering how **** he felt first thing in the morning, he did very well.

Well done Sian, and a great result for both of you.

May be there should be a husband and wife (or wife and Husband) team category :lol:

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Terry

Well done Sian, and a great result for both of you.

May be there should be a husband and wife (or wife and Husband) team category :lol:

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Terry

Thank you Terry, it would have been quite funny if we had both won but he wasn't far off. Had quite a few rough weeks with my scores, not helped by me continuing to shoot when sick but that helped perk me up.

hello, A BIG WELL DONE to you both :good:

• 2 weeks later...