Fishing for shooting exchange

hi all,

I'm very new to shotgun shooting, absolutely love it but am waiting for SC to materialise.

in the interim I am keen to practice at clay grounds and or go with to someone to watch/learn etc pigeon shooting.

now just a thought, my bag has been fishing since I could walk. all aspects, specimen, match to a lesser degree, carp to a large degree and sea - both boat and shore.

I have worked in the fishing industry and designed products and acted as a field tester for large brands within the carp scene and specimen market and compete each year on the sea match scene with success.

was thinking someone may want to brush up or learn new skills that I could teach in return for some experience in the field or help at a clay ground, they would need go be willing to loan a gun though.

I can supply/source all tackle and any bait but it would be good if you had your own gear and just wanted to get the best from it.

sea fishing is starting to pick up for skate around the south east coast but happy to fish anywhere between Suffolk and Dover for example.

I see a lot of keen anglers struggling and can easily teach/show someone how to make small improvements in different areas that soon build to make a big difference.rigs casting bait presentationetc.

should we catch then I would be happy to show how to clean the fish ready for the pan, again something I see people struggle with.

any way enough rambling, give me a shout if this is of interest or if you just want any help.

its the least I can do in exchange for the help you guys have given me.

best wishes Moley.

hi all,

I'm very new to shotgun shooting, absolutely love it but am waiting for SC to materialise.

in the interim I am keen to practice at clay grounds and or go with to someone to watch/learn etc pigeon shooting.

now just a thought, my bag has been fishing since I could walk. all aspects, specimen, match to a lesser degree, carp to a large degree and sea - both boat and shore.

I have worked in the fishing industry and designed products and acted as a field tester for large brands within the carp scene and specimen market and compete each year on the sea match scene with success.

was thinking someone may want to brush up or learn new skills that I could teach in return for some experience in the field or help at a clay ground, they would need go be willing to loan a gun though.

I can supply/source all tackle and any bait but it would be good if you had your own gear and just wanted to get the best from it.

sea fishing is starting to pick up for skate around the south east coast but happy to fish anywhere between Suffolk and Dover for example.

I see a lot of keen anglers struggling and can easily teach/show someone how to make small improvements in different areas that soon build to make a big difference.rigs casting bait presentationetc.

should we catch then I would be happy to show how to clean the fish ready for the pan, again something I see people struggle with.

any way enough rambling, give me a shout if this is of interest or if you just want any help.

its the least I can do in exchange for the help you guys have given me.

best wishes Moley.

I wish you were up in north Wales I would love to learn from your fishing experience and I would be happy to take you out on the clays to help you with mastering the art of missing :lol:

I'm sure someone will be along to exchange experiences with. Best of luck :good:

Edited by shoot and be safe

• 2 weeks later...