Rough Shooting

Recently moved from London to Peterborough BASC member.Used to rough shoot at farm near Chelmsford but now looking for somewhere local to me.I am looking to shoot pigeons,rabbits and willing to pay for shooting on land.Can anyone advise me who to contact.

Zak.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Zak,

Have you had a look at the Cambridgeshire Field Sports Association (CFSA). We have permissions surrounding Cambridge. May be a bit far to you in Peterborough but could be a good starting point.

PM me if you'd like to talk further about the club.

Sean

Sometimes you get lucky - bout 2 years ago I came face to face with a chap walking thru the woods with a bucket in his hand full of wheat - curiosity got the better of me and I just had to ask what he was doing - "feeding the Squirrels" he informed me "but isn't that illegal?" I replied, being a little cautious cos he's a big fella "not if you intend to shoot the b*****s" he laughed and within 10 minutes of chatting I gained 5000 Acres of Woodland shooting. To top it all though, earlier this week I stopped by the side of the road after hearing my car hit something and was just about to get back in after finding nothing when a young chap emerged from a gateway right next to me. He looked at me and rolled his eyes - "alright?" I mumbled - "No I'm not , Rabbits are eating my Veg as quick as I can plant it" - turns out that he bought the land as an investment a few years ago and has decided to try and be as self sufficient as he can by having Pigs and growing Veg but the Bunnies are ruining his efforts so now I have another 30 Acres that is teeming with Rabbits and as my FAC is open I believe that carnage is about to visit - lucky or what?