East Anglian Game Fair

marsh man

Hi...... Did any of you go to the fair yesterday or today at the new venue near Thetford ? , me and the wife went today and enjoyed the new site and show , took a bit of time getting in but the weather was kind and most people seemed to be in a good mood and enjoying themselves .

We went.. was quite good though a little expensive to do anything... The wife went on the have a go clay shoot.13 quid for 10 shots!

Not many stalls selling guns..I think Sandringham is better

That takes the pee. At that price, I hope the stand wasn't busy.

That takes the pee. At that price, I hope the stand wasn't busy.

Strangely enough , the stand I looked at the people were queuing up to go on ( not me, I am far to tight to spend that sort of money for ten shots ) , the clays looked easy , they were released towards you from 40 to 50 yards out so time they were coming down they were full on about 15 to 20 yards in front , so more or less everyone was hitting half or over.

One ole boy who stood beside me was saying he had a go and it was the first time in his long life he had shot a straight at clay pigeons , so he went home happy and it only cost him £13 :lol: