nightmares

Davyo

Been having nightmares about werewolves.Few nights ago one pooped it head over the side if the bed.I threw a punch and fell out of bed into the floor.

Susan's is just taking the mick,as she told our friends and they brought me some doggy treats and a stick.

Last night it came back popping it's head out at the foot of the bed,so i kicked it making full contact.I woke up immediately as I'd kicked the bed post.Jumped out of bed to get to the bathroom as there was blood all over,but fai red on my way falling downstairs.

post-30855-0-52193800-1493535768_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey, I thought that this was some sort of joking! The brain is a weird thing. Get the brain manual out and look it up or maybe Google it. I blame the dog for it.

What does this last bit mean? It doesn't make sense. >>> but fai red on my way falling downstairs.

Edited by fortune

Blimey, I thought that this was some sort of joking! The brain is a weird thing. Get the brain manual out and look it up or maybe Google it. I blame the dog for it.

What does this last bit mean? It doesn't make sense. >>> but fai red on my way falling downstairs.

Sorry I fainted and fell down stairs,but I'm ok nooooooow

I was reading up on the common rat the other day, I read it can easily go up a sewer pipe and into your khazi if it wants to, this gave me a little nightmare and I have now started shutting the bog seat just in case.

What a lovely surprise when you lift the lid!!! And what would you do with it if one was in residence when you were desperate for a dump? "Oh please Mr ratty use someone elses facility". And it she found it, you would be on pitchfork duty for the duration.

When I was younger and at home,My mother used to bring me a cup of tea in the morning to wake me up.

One morning I was dreaming I was in a library,through the book shelves a white face was keening at me through the open shelf,,,got the end of the row of books,Took a swing at him.??.

Hit the cup that my mother was holding,it smashed against the wall..

My mother never brought me another cup in the morning..

I must have been just coming round,and my mind conjured up this scenario in a split second..

Weird or what..

Mine are they are coming to get me usually in the wee hours it was was the same my wife thought it was funny when i leapt out of bed and woke myself up hitting the floor , it wasnt so funny when i punched her and woke me up punching me back but with taking my meds early the grim reapers no came a callin since

Are you taking a statin or any other medication as they can have side effects?

No I'm not on any medication,I've often had nightmare but it's always Werewolves.First one was when I was in my early 20's,woke the whole campsite up when at the Lakes.Dont have them all the time and can go years without one.But this last

couple of weeks I've had two.Im only concerned about the lashing out,I mean I must of kicked the bed post really hard as my nail has lifted and the side of my toe is split. Going into the spare room tonight,54yrs old and having to sleep with the light on.

Might need to go to A&E as can't move my toe but hopefully it's just the swelling.The wife has patched me up inbetween fits of hysteria.Keeps asking me if I want Pal or Winalot for Sunday lunch.

Edited by Davyo

A variety of guinea pig.....an offshoot of the skinny pig breed. They're hilarious little things & very vocal when they want attention....whistling for food , etc.

I can rember my dad offering us huge sums of money when we where young to pick our guinea pigs up by the tail as there tailless

Do you have any idea why it was werewolves that you was dreaming about I find that it is something that I have seen on TV perhaps weeks before but one image will stick in your mind and then suddenly it will appear in a dream for no good reason perhaps you was worried about something or even you eat something that did not agree with you in the night.

I was thinking the other day about dreams that I have had where I am in a place that I now well but when I an awake I cannot remember ever going to a place like that yet it seems so real.

Do you have any idea why it was werewolves that you was dreaming about I find that it is something that I have seen on TV perhaps weeks before but one image will stick in your mind and then suddenly it will appear in a dream for no good reason perhaps you was worried about something or even you eat something that did not agree with you in the night.

I was thinking the other day about dreams that I have had where I am in a place that I now well but when I an awake I cannot remember ever going to a place like that yet it seems so real.

Always had a fear of Warewolves since I was a child.Daft thing is,it never bothered me when I was out shooting foxes at stupid O'clock on my own.Cant watch a film with one in but if I have a mare,it's always about being chased by one.I never seem to be able to outrun it so I turn around and lash out at it.