20g Ponsness Warren 375 Reloader

pinfireman

Ponsness Warren 375 single stage reloading press for sale. Good working order..These are the Rolls-Royce of single stage presses....comes with I tub powder (Vectan A1) and approx 500 assorted primers.............

£195

Collection preferred, from South Yorkshire, so you can check it out first....I,m off to Northern Shooting Show on Sunday, and the following week I will be travelling down to Birmingham, maybe onto Bristol area, and then up to Rugby... down to Bedford in approx 3 weeks time. Happy to meet up with people. Failing that, I,ll post as a last resort, carefully packed, and using cheapest freight company. (BUT NO POWDER OR PRIMERS WILL BE POSTED!)

Edited by pinfireman

I know it,s cheap, but it has never been my intention to make a profit out of fellow shooters.....my machines have often come needing a part or two, which I source and fit. I check them out, and when they are ready, I usually let them go for what they stand me at.....my pleasure is in putting these back into working order. I have quite a few old single stagers, by various makers, all of which I aim to bring back to life.... I find it interesting scouring the internet, looking for obscure parts. It would not suit everyone, but it keeps me busy, and as my wife says, out from under her feet!

• 8 months later...