Corvids

FOXHUNTER1

Received a phone call requesting to have go at some corvids on a fresh drilled field. On arrival at the farm the farmer wanted a couple of ferals clearing from the barn , a clap of the hands they flew out and I bagged the pair .

I then set up on the field , the traffic was very slow but I got a few shots , not a big bag but at least I shot straight :)

corvids%20001_zpszs5zk0bz.jpg

That's the way my friend, if more people put in the effort like you to curb the breeding of corvids the small bird population would thrive, very well done you, thanks for sharing.

Edited by E.w.

Well done my little Northern friend. I do think that with your looks you could kill them without the gun :lol::lol::lol:

Wheres my return invite for a gold medal roe?

Because of that last comment you can stay in Wales lol :lol:

If you are up this way give me a shout ........no Golds but might find a spiker :lol:

Because of that last comment you can stay in Wales lol :lol:

If you are up this way give me a shout ........no Golds but might find a spiker :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I only travel 4 hours for a gold or platinum :lol::lol::lol:

We need to arrange a date for you to come down and see proper foxes in decent countryside where people can speak properly :lol::lol:

well done on the corvids mate. if you take mike out stalking i have heard he has a nice over the shoulder pink bag which he says is a roe sack :hmm: i have promised him a day on them down here but just worried about these various female bags he insists on carrying ;)

well done on the corvids mate. if you take mike out stalking i have heard he has a nice over the shoulder pink bag which he says is a roe sack :hmm: i have promised him a day on them down here but just worried about these various female bags he insists on carrying ;)

You should worry what he carrying in them, you could be in for a BIG surprise, Lol.

He cant help being in touch with his feminine side :wub:

You should worry what he carrying in them, you could be in for a BIG surprise, Lol.

He cant help being in touch with his feminine side :wub:

You bunch of cheeky devils :lol::lol::lol:

I carry my velcro suit and tick blanket in my pink man bag...oops I mean roe sack :lol::lol: