Holland & Holland anyone?

buze

Is there a way to go and shoot there, like Churchill or AGL? We haven't visited before, and their website is as many others, confusing as hell. I can do lessons blah blah or corporate blah blah...

So, worth a trip?

I've been on the 2 for 1 offer days but they finished at the end of April - a very nice ground but geared to the high-end shooter. You can't shoot alone

• 3 months later...

Is that the place with the cannon by the club house? Shot there in 1976, managed a 5th overall ..DTL/Skeet/Sporting ... the Police Athletics Association Nationals out of 180 entries and remember driving up to the Golden Pheasant for a days driven grouse shooting the following day but the moors were just glowing red as the peat burnt. Flames as far as the eye could see.

Was shooting a BSA/SKB semi auto back then with trap barrel and skeet barrel.

Is that the place with the cannon by the club house? Shot there in 1976, managed a 5th overall ..DTL/Skeet/Sporting ... the Police Athletics Association Nationals out of 180 entries and remember driving up to the Golden Pheasant for a days driven grouse shooting the following day but the moors were just glowing red as the peat burnt. Flames as far as the eye could see.

Was shooting a BSA/SKB semi auto back then with trap barrel and skeet barrel.

That's the place!

you can get to try a couple of their guns though.......lessons are expensive,ground and pavillion v nice.

not sure if you get to shoot H&H shotguns

its a lovely ground and the staff are top notch but when i went down there years ago before i got my SGC i was given a beretta to use

Beretta are the guns used for lessons and corporate. H&H guns may be available to potential buyers by appointment and often are available to use on corporate events at a small additional cost which all goes to charity.

Ground is currently undergoing a facelift which is due for completion next month .

I have worked there for over forty years and have seen the changes , yes it may be a little expensive , but fine things usually are .

Edited by Salopian