New Flapper

Deako

Okay Guys, I need your opinions...

If we were to offer the latest design pigeon flapper, with steel gearbox (not nylon, which strips), who would be interested, at the right price?

The machine would be supplied on its own, with an adjustable stand, and would be of the very best quality available. It would be ground or pole mounted and powered by the small 1.2 amp/hr battery.

The price will depend on the interest in the product, but the first 20 pigeonwatch members would get it with a great discount. :unsure:

Let me know, 'cos we don't want to spend out ££££'s if there is not enough interest, but rest assured, it will be the the best value for money available ANYWHERE.

Cheers Lads,

Deako. :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decko sent a prototype upto me last September I think ours was the only one arround,

After several weeks of using it I can report that it is the best I have seen beats the Pigeon Magnets hands down.

Better order 10 before they all go. (hope I get a good discount) :-)

Andy

Ps stuck the flapper on top of a sprout stalk today with some flock coated shells and my client had 103 birds before lunch he is now defrosting in the pub.

Right Guys,

Firstly, please don't be offended that I haven't replied to your PM's, it saves me lots of typing if I simply post on here...

The deal is straightforward and simple:

The flapper comes 'as is', i.e., no battery or timer unit, though these will obviously be available as extras. At the moment, our timer is simply 3 seconds on/3 seconds off, but others should be available in the future. The flapper will work perfectly with other companies adjustable timers though.

Or, you can just attach a longer cable to a 2 quid switch and switch it on/off from your hide.

An adjustable stand will be included for ground use or fastening to a bouncer with a couple of cable ties.

The quality will be second to none, with the usual money back guarantee if you are less than impressed.

And lastly, the price of £70 does include the discount. We haven't yet decided the normal price, but it'll be a bit more than that! :unsure:

Deako.

Guest flightline

Put me down for one Deako, sounds like the hounds test****s. But why not add the switch and cable in for those who are not desperately technical (E in A level Physics) but understand the basic idea is to have control but without a big, battery draining volts drop with the lead?

Deako

I assume that the gearbox with the steel gear is lubricated?

The alternative product may not be lubricated and is relying on the self lubricating properties of nylon 66 and other similar materials.

As I have not inspected either product i cant comment further.

Given your excellent reputation count me in.

webber