New Flapper

Deako

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hold your horses fellas , rod and gun have gone and gotten it all wrong on the pricing front , yesterday i was told that the full kit is £65 but today when i went to buy some the price is £147 so after i picked myself up after the shock thought i better let you know sorry for any inconvenience caused so deako yours are still a good price so i think i will be getting in touch

pete :*) :*) :*)

I have brought my flapper from our local gunshop

For £95 including 10 free cradles valued at £35 and including an intermittent 0-10 on 0-60 off.

I think most gunshops will have them in the next few weeks, the motor is gaurantee continuous run for 2 years :lol:

Just need a week or so to sort out the remote control unit, full kit (flapper, remote unit, battery, stand and charger) around £110. Or flapper/stand on its own available as described earlier, around £80.

Game Fairs: all the big ones and a few of the smaller ones, will announce in the 'news' section of our website soon...

Trousers: don't ask!!...just waiting for the ship to arrive. :lol:

Deako. :D

Deako:

Whilst browsing merrily at ############## I couldn't find any bog standerd crows or any of those little ducklings.

Have you stopped selling them?

Plus, you know your flying crow and bouncer, can the bouncer be used for dead birds if I remove the crow or would I need on of the wing spreader jobbies?

red,

Those items were removed 'cos they were out of stock...back soon :lol:

The flying crow with bouncer has the bouncer matched to the weight of the flying crow decoy...so, no good for dead birds...you need the shorter bouncer for that mate.

Deako. :lol: