CZ  601 ZKK Lux .243

CZ  601 ZKK Lux

£350

.243 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition carlton, Nottinghamshire
Bolt Action
B70185d9-4e04-43b3-9a49-02d5498dafec_zpszlmqxfic Fa107f44-105f-48b7-a191-9f882003e9fb_zps2wxx58rf 49a08983-197f-4ddd-a312-5235a39ca6f1_zpsdc9ubabk

Description

Up for sale is my CZ 601 ZKK Lux .243 rifle. The only reason its for sale is i dont get chance to use it. In the last 2 years i have only shot it 4 times.

The rifle is well used but has been very well looked after and the rifling is still very good. It had a new stock on it and re-blued it 2 1/2 years ago. Its a very accurate rifle and will put holes on holes with Geco 105g.

Also included in the sale is a T8 mod which has been on it. The thread is 1/2 UNF. I don't know how many shots have been through it but again it has been looked after and always dried out after use and comes with a Edgar Brothers 4x40 scope. Overall in good condition and works well for most types of shooting.

I also have about 40 rounds of Geco 105g that will be included if bought face to face

More than welcome to try before you buy if you're local or i can RFD transfer.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member michaeli. Message them here