One eye shut or both eyes open.

Guest stevo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my dominant eye has switched itself from my left to the right following the tape over the glasses and shooting at over 60+ clays.

I was definitely left eye dominant, now when I try it out I'm most definitely right eye.

Maybe I can shoot both eyes open after all!

As I said above, the dominant eye can change during shooting. As you become more proficient at shooting, you will be more relaxed and there is less chance of your Master Eye switching.

As I said above, the dominant eye can change during shooting. As you become more proficient at shooting, you will be more relaxed and there is less chance of your Master Eye switching.

Must have been all those missed clays stressing me out!

Short term pain for long term gain!!

Seriously found that guy disagreeable to the core. Your "god given computer in your head" almost made me puke. The guy is exactly the same as many others who continue spurting 'the truth' without any scientific evidence, and in fact he cites the (his) lack of scientific evidence as an argument for his own method!

Other people who do that, strangely, are people who claims the theory of evolution isn't proven, it's just a theory after all, *therefore* the earth is 6k years old. The fact they do that in a building made of limestone doesn't seem to register somehow.

All the while, in the video he's holding a closed shotgun across his arm pointing in a random direction.

/me slow claps.

Edited by buze

Buze , you forgot to mention that he is endorsed by Karl Waktare MD of GMK Beretta importers who obviously has no care for his daughters welfare .

But then again the 'little Irishman in my head' tells me , or should I say computes ? that I will not be hit in the face by a shard of clay.

Considering that Nick Penn has had numerous magazine articles applauding his coaching capabilities makes me realise how cheaply journalists will prostitute themselves .

A very sad day for Fieldsports Britain credability.