Work trousers

NorfolkAYA

I use aldi trousers at £19 with the big pockets.

I've had a word with the top woman who picks the items to sell ( a customer:) ) I've told her we need them twice a year.

Most the lads on site are wearing Aldi or Site trousers now.

I've yet to scrap my Aldi trousers. They just get that mucky I buy new ones

Siteking are good and cheap, I have a pair.

The reason the legs are baggy, have you ever tried to climb ladders or crawl around when sweating in tight leg trousers, bloody impossible they stick to legs and you can't move. Mobility is king in work trousers, want tight buy skinny jeans.

Carharts are comfy but expensive.

I now prefer bib n brace or overalls and shorts under.

I use the new camo snickers and to be honest I can't fault them really comfy to wear yes expensive but can't be beaten in my eyes

Model Number: 69028704

Snickers 6902 flexiwork camo work trousers (grey) takes working comfort and flexibility to the Max.

Super-light work trousers with high-tech body-mapped design with super-light ventilating stretch fabric with cordura® reinforcements and holster pockets and true pre-bent legs for extreme comfort and freedom of movement.

Advanced kneeguard with stretch fabric ABOve knees, keeping kneepads in the optimum position with every move for superior comfort and protection.

Tough cordura® reinforcements at the knees, leg ends & pockets, including the holster pockets, for enhanced durability.

Easyto-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable id-badge holder.

Integrated but detachable hardwearing belt with easy-to-close durable polyamide buckle for superior waist fit and comfort.

Material: super-light yet hardwearing cordura® stretch and rip-stop fabric. 88% cordura®, 12% elastan, 270 g/m². 65% polyester 35% cotton, 200 g/m². Featuring 100% cordura®-polyamide reinforcements.

All my stuff from Englebert Strauss and usually great fitting stuff.

Anybody that actually works on any sort of site day in day out will not be disappointed with the ES stuff the trousers are unbeatable, loads of pockets, knee pad pockets, hard wearing in all the right areas, elastic type belt design that keeps them snug, the motion are what I use and through the winter I have the fleece lined version, not cheap at £70 but as per usual you get what you pay for. And before anyone says it I would not rather have ten £7 pairs from Aldi!

I live in my work kit and probably wear it 60-80 hours per week on average. The rough tough range is seriously hard wearing and will outlast the motion twice over but its not as comfortable.