22 Hornet Reloading

My mate was talking about selling his CZ 527 Hornet and all the reloading gear to go with it i would have it myself but i have a HW66 Jagd Match i know its been looked after and the stock on it is beautiful certainly one of the best i have seen on a CZ if your interested drop me a pm and i'll ask him whether he still has it.

I stick to Lilgun and the 35g v max bullets they shoot excellent in my rifle so no need to change for anything heavier they do not have have the best BC but they do the job i want them to do at the ranges i shoot, crimping puts a nice even tension on the neck which imho cant be a bad thing.

The mounts that you will need for the CZ527 are Sportsmatch T049C. These are made for the 15 mm dovetails of the CZ527 and have a built in arrester.

Should be able to pick them up from E bay for about £22.00.

I use an air gun Nikko Sterling 4-12 x 50 AO with a 1" tube on my .CZ527 in .223 and it has worked great for years.

Agree with the Lee Anniversary reloading kit, great value for money and the only other things you will need are your die set and a depth gauge and cutter, Brilliant.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Flyboy1950

have a look at

emma custom rifles in Darlington there is nice .22 hornet by brno/bruno so older make CZ .

I did see that one, but not sure I fancy the whole double set trigger thing and not screw cut. The Weirhauch HW60 on guntrader looks nice? I think it's a case of waiting for a CZ to pop up within reasonable distance.