Ian Brady

steve_b_wales

When my dad was a policeman in the early days of his career he was involved in the search on the moors... they were privy to some information that the press weren't told.. I think everyone that knew what he did to his victims wanted to tear him apart, a truely evil human.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been listening to this on the radio all day . ive given a lot of thought to the things that brady and his evil partner did . i think that the authorities took the only routes available to them . my brain says that the authorities were as right as they could be , my heart says that both of them should have been skinned alive and rolled in salt.

words will never be enough to describe the evilness that those two monsters did for their own perverse pleasure.

my heart bleeds for the young victims and their heartbroken families.

absalute scum the system found him guilty the system gave him the chance to give his victims family a close on their suffering the scum wouldnt give in cost you and me the tax payer millions to keep him alive hoping for a bit of remorse but now we again the british people now have to stump again via the system to dispose of the scum bag hanging should never been abolished for such guilty crimes and if you couldnt find a hang man to do it i would do it for free with no sleep loss what so ever

Even in prison he continued to play games with the authorities by using the remaining body location as leverage. He should have been promised anything he wanted to recover the body and once it was recovered he should have been taken round the back of a wall and shot.

Instead we kept him in a 3 star hotel with heating, lighting and 3 meals a day at the expense of tax payers and the heartbreak of the surviving families. Brady was nothing more than a cancer and should have been treated like it

I watched a program on CH 5 tonight (Tues 16th) about this mater and what got me was the way that one of the police who found an arm sticking out of the boggy grave was told that he didn't know what he was talking about and that he was wasting time. it was probably a sheep. The plod insisted that it had clothes on it and reluctantly the other plods went and had a look !!! It turned out to be the body of Lesley Ann Downey. There was a bloke who told the police that he and family were in a lay by having a picnic and they saw brady and hyndley unload something along with a spade and go off into the moor. He was told that he didn't know what he was talking about and to mind his own business and go home and forget about it because Brady couldn't drive !!! So it was definatly wrong information. A private team were now working on that area sectioning out lines and grids prodding the ground and using sniffer dogs to try to find something. It is very wet and boggy there but the team said that this method and the dogs could find stuff a long way down. The criminal psychologists recon that the patterns and frequency of serial killers indicate that there are likely to be more bodies up there that may never be found. There were children that went missing in the period and region that have never been accounted for. It is highly unlikely that they will ever be found and matched up. Looking at how the police worked back in the sixties it’s a wonder that they found anything. There was a walking team, which included a load of supposedly tracker dogs, but it was just Alsatian dogs and handlers. They weren’t trained to look for cadavers. The case was closed and not reopened for over 20 years when Brady got the hump and told a reporter that there were more up there thinking that he had to get back at hyndley because she was trying to get parole and out.

So much time has gone by and the small children’s bodies wont give out much of a marker to find them in such a large area of difficult terrain.

Brady and Hindley were the most evil of beings ,so why would some tabloids want to print an eight page pull out , these #######s should R.I.H. and not forgetting that misguided idiot ,Lord Longford who campaigned for years to get them parole ,, sorry Lads rant over

Brady was in correspondence with a journalist for six years and gave him details of names of other victims including two in London. The police were not interested because he was already locked up for life and wouldn't be able to stand trial in any case. Their attitude was there was nothing to be gained

The journalist never made that public until this week but now he (Brady) is dead I suspect a lot more will emerge.

Its like the Fred West case, they are pretty certain that West buried more victims in his allotment in Glasgow when he lived there but Strathclyde police won't dig it up because there is no benefit to them in doing so.

Edited by Vince Green

why not just dump him in the North sea.

Then Erase any Record of him and Hindley,The world should never know they existed..

What must have his mother been thinking perhaps when she was dying that he still had not been brought home..

SCUM,The pair of them.

History.should be learned from, not erased.