Labours manifesto....£££

ditchman

Trouble is the big bribe he,s just announced no tuition fees from September next year and the donuts are lapping it up as they have got a clue what damage these simpletons are going to do to the country

All Labour election manifestos as far back as I can remember were nothing more than big bribes. Blair and Brown were particularly skilled at packaging it up attractively and Milliband was hopeless but it always came down to a giveaway to buy votes.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time to worry ya all!!

Talking to one of the lads in work tonight we get onto politics, he is saying how him and his misses are arguing over who to vote for, he says he has always voted labour but since brexit will be con, now his wife who is a very smart cookie works for the NHS in mental health says no stick with Corbyn he is going to fix everything ??? There is no punch line I'm afraid how can a front line NHS worker think this, maybe its not as cut and dried as everyone thinks

now his wife who is a very smart cookie works for the NHS in mental health says no stick with Corbyn he is going to fix everything ???

Then clearly she isn't a very smart cookie at all.

She may, or may not, be very good at her job in mental health but clearly she has no idea about simple economics.

Time to worry ya all!!

Talking to one of the lads in work tonight we get onto politics, he is saying how him and his misses are arguing over who to vote for, he says he has always voted labour but since brexit will be con, now his wife who is a very smart cookie works for the NHS in mental health says no stick with Corbyn he is going to fix everything ??? There is no punch line I'm afraid how can a front line NHS worker think this, maybe its not as cut and dried as everyone thinks

Famous last words, what a way to waste a vote!

Fella says he can't get her to see sense, she thinks the £10 minimum wage will be a great thing, he's tried explaining that will mean people out of work rather than everyone better off, imagine how many more people there could be out there thinking like this 😯

Fella says he can't get her to see sense, she thinks the £10 minimum wage will be a great thing, he's tried explaining that will mean people out of work rather than everyone better off, imagine how many more people there could be out there thinking like this

Absolutely loads unfortunately, ostensibly intelligent people who are unable to comprehend just how wrong it might end up if Labour were successful.

Promises are free ,paying for them will cost the country dearly ,if ms Abbot is doing the sums we are all doomed ,she can add up an expense claim but ??.Cant wait for all the applicants for the police vacancies £30 a year what a wage ,wait a minute the new minimum wage will be £10 an hour under Liebour that means 3hours work a year quick get me an application form :oops:

Fella says he can't get her to see sense, she thinks the £10 minimum wage will be a great thing, he's tried explaining that will mean people out of work rather than everyone better off, imagine how many more people there could be out there thinking like this

She's sounding more gullible than smart, to me.

The £10 minimum wage will mean the young lass I have just employed will be on reduced hours at best, or redundant at worst.

As for hitting small business with higher corporation tax...ahh no. We are smart enough to run a company, we are smart enough to prevent the government from robbing us blind. Also it's prudent to remember, higher operation costs mean increased prices for the customer.

JC still doesn't understand, there is no magic money tree.

Promises are free ,paying for them will cost the country dearly ,if ms Abbot is doing the sums we are all doomed ,she can add up an expense claim but ??.Cant wait for all the applicants for the police vacancies £30 a year what a wage ,wait a minute the new minimum wage will be £10 an hour under Liebour that means 3hours work a year quick get me an application form :oops:

The thing that struck me most about Diane Abbotts silly speech about increasing police numbers by whatever it was, apart from the cost issue. She obviously has no idea how long it takes and how much effort is involved to recruit, train and deploy that many police officers.

She obviously thinks that they put a notice up in the job centre and they start Monday.

I think it is evidently clear from labour manifesto none of them have ever had to work in a company that needs to make a profit to survive or how companies are actually run. I find it hilarious that they think all businesses are just going to role over and pay the increased corporation tax.

Does anyone else think following the Manchester attack labour will lose a lot of votes?

We've got Corbyn who in the past refused to condemn bombings, who's a pacifist and noted to be a 'weak leader', then we've got May who initiated troops to try and alleviate the risk and will no doubt be painted as strong and tough on crime.

Its not just corporation tax ferguson_tom - if you have a prosperous business with well paid directors beardy bloke will tax the directors, fine the company for paying good remuneration and a big hike in corporation tax. A triple whammy! The politics of envy. I hate the huge wealth gap where I think the stats are that the top 5% control 90% of the wealth of this country but you cannot correct this overnight Mr Corbyn!!

not always so, people end up not bothering, its why pubs are closing everywhere.

I see your point, but businesses still need to make a profit either for their owners or share holders so prices will go up across the spectrum from cheap booze shops to Jaguar garages or not discount so heavily.

Does anyone else think following the Manchester attack labour will lose a lot of votes?

We've got Corbyn who in the past refused to condemn bombings, who's a pacifist and noted to be a 'weak leader', then we've got May who initiated troops to try and alleviate the risk and will no doubt be painted as strong and tough on crime.

We'll I was watching the news the day after the attack in Manchester and although Corbyn was saying it was wrong I never heard him condemn the terrorist? He might have since but I doubt it, correct me if I'm wrong.

We'll I was watching the news the day after the attack in Manchester and although Corbyn was saying it was wrong I never heard him condemn the terrorist? He might have since but I doubt it, correct me if I'm wrong.

and his left hand woman and his deputy slime ball have said not a word.

I'm not a JC fan but he did say "The attack must be totally and unreservedly and completely condemned"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/jeremy-corbyn-pays-tribute-victims-manchester-terror-attack/

For a lot of people it won't matter if the sums add up or not. Business and the top 5% are going to pay. Don't underestimate the attraction of this.

I've written before about Andrew Fisher and Seamus Milne. I've recently read an article in The Times about Andrew Murray who is now behind the Labour campaign. Lifelong Communist party member, chair of Stop the War Coalition (handed over to Jezza and back again) etc etc. It's the people less visible who I really worry about.

And me ! Every time I read any of their comments, the words "rop" and "Lamp post" spring to mind!

In 2003, Corbyn was correct about Iraq. In 2011, he was correct about Libya. And he's correct today when he says that it's time we abandoned the disengenuous notion that actions do not have consequences.

For over 15 years it has been deliberate western foreign policy to violently overthrow governments we want changed, reducing the target countries to anarchic, Mad-Maxian hellholes.

We gave stingers to the Mujahadden (Taliban and Al Qaeda), which led to Taliban rule in Afghanistan. In Syria, ISIS was actually founded in Camp Bucca. In tbe Libyan war we had special forces on the ground calling in air atrikes in support of the LIFG (Libyan Islamic Fighting Group), another of our Islamic stalking horses. When Bengazi fell, it was the black flag of the Jihadists that went up over the city hall. And this Manchester bomber's whole family were KNOWN members of this group. Hello?

In Jordan today, US special forces are training Jihadists to fight against Assad. Tge soldiers on the ground don't like it either...

“Nobody believes in it. You’re like, ‘**** this,’” a former Green Beret says of America’s covert and clandestine programs to train and arm Syrian militias. “Everyone on the ground knows they are jihadis. No one on the ground believes in this mission or this effort, and they know they are just training the next generation of jihadis, so they are sabotaging it by saying, ‘**** it, who cares?’”

https://sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

But when Corbyn suggests that perhaps it might be an idea to look at the bigger picture, that maybe fomenting open-ended conflicts, destabilising functioning societies and pouring weapons into them, training known Jihadists, etc might not be quite wise, he gets called insulting names by the likes of Boris Jonstone.

It's pathetic.

Some of what Corbyn says has merit, but it is not completely correct. His argument falls down when applied to other countries. That doesn't stop the oddballs wading in, proclaiming him to be a man ahead of his time.

Perhaps Corbyn could sit down with the terrorists and discuss their aims, ambitions and their wish list of policies. Problem is that he doesn't know who the terrorists are - which seems slightly different to his relationships with other known terrorists.

Whether he is right or wrong, he is wrong to bring it up at a time when people's lives have been torn apart, by events in Manchester. The man is a cretin. He is pathetic personified.

Not wishing to let facts cloud any issue - just who is Boris Jonstone?

Edited by Gordon R