Aigle Welly Discount

Muddy Funker

Found this by chance a few minutes ago after getting the strop with my useless ******* wellingtons and binning them.

I think they may have left off a 1, please don't shoot the messenger though in case it's not as it seems. Just thought it worthy of a heads up.

Ordered 2 pairs, lets see what happens.

https://www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk/aigle-parcours-2-iso-open-wellington

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is cheap, I have a pair of these with the neoprene liner keep your feet very warm, in fact too warm for me unless you get some really cold weather and down here in Cornwall we might only get 2 frosts in a winter otherwise I could ring my socks out.

If you are wildfowling, decoying or standing on a peg etc without much moving these will keep your feet toasty,

Edited by rimfire4969

It was actually the Mrs that found the ad.

I spent a good 10 mins googling and wherever I looked they were well in excess of £100, up to £170 in places.

I'm half expecting an email saying sorry no can do it was a pricing error but nothing as yet.

Maybe just one boot per order will turn up :hmm:

Fingers crossed!

It was actually the Mrs that found the ad.

I spent a good 10 mins googling and wherever I looked they were well in excess of £100, up to £170 in places.

I'm half expecting an email saying sorry no can do it was a pricing error but nothing as yet.

Maybe just one boot per order will turn up :hmm:

Fingers crossed!

I've just had the email confirming that my order is being placed at that price

Let's see

Thanks for the info

K

Countrywide have some very good bargains at the moment. Sadly due to their website being a bit poo some of them don't show up as reductions and some of them are only applied once you add the item to your basket, so it's a bit of a lottery... I've had new trousers, wellies, a nice Musto jacket for the wife.

Countrywide have some very good bargains at the moment. Sadly due to their website being a bit poo some of them don't show up as reductions and some of them are only applied once you add the item to your basket, so it's a bit of a lottery... I've had new trousers, wellies, a nice Musto jacket for the wife.

Think they might be realising a few assets as they are in a bit of a hole, be worth keeping an eye out for more bargains.

Wellys on there way let's hope its for the pair

I'm hoping the same especially when one of the drop down options only had R as an option !

Here's hoping it stands for Regular ;)

Great deal on them so had to buy a pair.

Bought Hunters Technical zip ups at Christmas and they are good but the fit isn't quite that of my old Aigles or warmth.

So these at sub £50 are a cracking purchase and can wait till the winter in the cupboard.

Thanks to Muddy Funker for the heads up.

ATB.

Edited by station

Found this by chance a few minutes ago after getting the strop with my useless ******* wellingtons and binning them.

I think they may have left off a 1, please don't shoot the messenger though in case it's not as it seems. Just thought it worthy of a heads up.

Ordered 2 pairs, lets see what happens.

https://www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk/aigle-parcours-2-iso-open-wellington

I ordered a pair minutes after reading your thread and they landed today! Worry not folks two boots in the box....... both lefts...(kidding) there great! thank for the nod funker!