Aigle Welly Discount

Muddy Funker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aigles are by far one off the best wellies out there.I've has Seeland that fell apart after 11 months,Musto's sit at the seam within 7 weeks.The Hunters well since they moved their production to China or where ever they are now utter rubbish.My local supplier will longer stock Hunters due to the amount of returns they got.My Aigles Parcours 2 ISO's are now 3 years old and still look like they were bought yesterday and it's like wearing slippers.

Aigles are by far one off the best wellies out there.I've has Seeland that fell apart after 11 months,Musto's sit at the seam within 7 weeks.The Hunters well since they moved their production to China or where ever they are now utter rubbish.My local supplier will longer stock Hunters due to the amount of returns they got.My Aigles Parcours 2 ISO's are now 3 years old and still look like they were bought yesterday and it's like wearing slippers.

The Aigles were my first "better quality" welly's, and when I tried them all on, AIgles were by far the most comfortable.

Had the leather lined ones for over 3 years now and as you said, still look and feel like new.

I have just managed to order some gloves and 2 Barbour Gamlin half zip jumpers, I got one of these at Xmas and its excellent, light weight and waterproof normally about £130, 50% off to £64.50 a fantastic price.

Is it me or is their website so frustratingly slow.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Ordered the Aigle's in bronze and they were delivered first thing today at a total cost of less than £50. I got size 9 in regular and they are a very good compromise for my odd sizefeet, 9 left and 8 1/2 broad right.

Cheers,

Mick

Anyone want to swap the size 45 that i have for a 46? Too small for me but I've walked the dog in them so can't send them back, unbelievably these are a size bigger than my original aigle parcours that I've had for five or six years! How can i need two sizes bigger than my current ones? i think angle have got these wrong somewhere!

Anyone want to swap the size 45 that i have for a 46? Too small for me but I've walked the dog in them so can't send them back, unbelievably these are a size bigger than my original aigle parcours that I've had for five or six years! How can i need two sizes bigger than my current ones? i think angle have got these wrong somewhere!

I have ordered pair of 46 if they are slightly too big I would happily swap for your 45s.

Had the same ordered 9's (42's) and they come up small. Sent back today for an exchange to a 44 (10), but looks like I'll get a refund now if they have all gone :unhappy:

My 2 Barbour jumpers turned up today but no gloves. I guess they have run out, will call then tomorrow.

Glad you got your jumpers.

Got my wellies which are great but had a very apologetic email saying no gloves due to stock error :-(

Over the moon though with the price of my wellies.

ATB.