Whole turkey stuffed with a ham

Bobba

I've seen quite a few recipes for a boned out three bird parcel i.e. A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey but nowhere can I find a recipe for a boned out turkey stuffed with a ham joint.

Does anyone have such a recipe please? Thanks.

I don't have a recipe, but as far as I can tell from your description you get a ham joint and stuff it in a turkey, stick it in the oven and eat it when it's cooked.

Hope that helps.

You should consider a cookery book, I've been mulling the very same conundrum for years and you've solved it.

I don't have a recipe, but as far as I can tell from your description you get a ham joint and stuff it in a turkey, stick it in the oven and eat it when it's cooked.

Hope that helps.

Could you be kind enough to expand on your instructions a little

Cooking time and oven temperature would be helpful

Thanks in anticipation

All the best

Of

on

You should consider a cookery book, I've been mulling the very same conundrum for years and you've solved it.

Could you be kind enough to expand on your instructions a little

Cooking time and oven temperature would be helpful

Thanks in anticipation

All the best

Of

Glad I could help.

Now back to the recipe: Oven defiantly on and about medium, length of time will depend on your bird and the size of the stuffing.

Edited by rimfire4969

on Glad I could help.

Now back to the recipe: Oven defiantly on and about medium, length of time will depend on your bird and the size of the stuffing.

A few more clues please

I'm being deadly serious here

What's medium?

And a clue on cooking time

Any helpful advice appreciated

All the best

Of

There's a game old bird not far from me that's overdue a good stuffing.

Not wanting to waste any ham, or have an opener handy for the tin (the key snapped off the Spam tin), I'm also wondering what to stuff her with. ...and how to tell when she's done?

Ive just consumed part of a ham joint along with a bucket load of roast veg 🍴did it need an element of turkey? No it did not 👍 plus we at Matt Manor are on a diet 😐

I'm with Me Matt on this one. There really is little so splendid as wheeling out a hot glazed ham for dinner. And, other than a sensational sauce and a jar of Colman's, I cannot think of a single worthwhile augmentation.

Bear in mind that you cannot really go wrong so far as the glaze goes - I'm a firm believer in rinsing out whatever dregs of marmalade are lurking at the back of the fridge with the dregs of whatever is lurking at the back of the drinks cabinet and upending the whole dreadful lot over the ham before and during the baking.

Big pile of greens and a big pile of mashed potato and Robert is your mothers brother.

Turkey schmerkey.

LS