Explosion in Manchester

WinchesterDave

You only have to look to realise that some have not grown up in "English society"

Multiculturalism has enabled them to be indoctrinated from early school age onward in a medieval barbaric faith.

There is very little integration in some parts of society in this country.

It's about time all public office and schools were secular by law.

The 'independant' schools system needs revoking, quickly

The simple fact is that horrible as this is there is little that we can do to stop it from happening we just have to live with it there is nothing new about it if these nasty people have been around for ever but it was the invention of gun powder that gave them the ability to do real harm we could turn our free country into a police state but would that stop them if they choose to do things like this somehow I think not.

Drivel. The wet lettuce green party will be quoting that post

I believe the most besieged nation on Earth has to be Israel. They have procedures and processes that must be hugely effective, considering the staggeringly high proportion of the Islamic world population who wants them wiped off the face of this planet.

Of course the big no no for our left leaning luvvies, is those procedures more than likely contravene "uman rites" so are unacceptable in modern day UK.

A much better idea is to get someone else to pick up the body parts, while the "great and the good" bravely make heart signs and walk across a bridge.

There's a lot of sense in your posts, but maybe substitute "great and the good" for 'limp and the weak'.

I never had much time for TM as home secretary, but I'm warming to her as PM (PMT? :) ). She's certainly got some backbone and proper values, and with a quick course of steroids I reckon she'll have the balls to crush the shining wits that constantly squeal about human rights. If someone ceases to act like a reasonably adjusted member of our society, they should be treated in kind

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching BBC news back open again now.

If these scum are known as they normally say first step put a tag on them, if they refuse then detain them while someone looks at every detail of there lives, don't like it tough leave the country don't come back.

Apparently a very high police presence around mosques in Bolton.

And at this very moment the pm.is on TV praising the selfless hard work and bravery of the emergency services whilst she is continually cutting their funding along with our defence funding and has since becoming removed many many of out rules regarding privacy claiming publicly it would prevent atrocities like this .....

No 1 is this really time to "point score" on a political level when young people's lives have been lost?

No 2 unless you have something to hide, does less privacy mainly through the forms of social media really affect us that much?

It's well known that there are "key words" both on the internet and with telephone conversations, that will trigger monitoring by the intelligence service. If me having a little bit of my privacy taken away results in the majority of these people apprehended before! Most attacks take place then I consider it a small price to pay.

Many parents woke up this morning having lost children!!

Rant over

I'm quite sure everything we type can be read, I imagine you need to be being looked at though for this to be taking place, and I for one couldn't care less. I've nothing to hide I'm sure given 2 mins of reading my drivel they would be onto the next person.

Think things will change now after this

When you're willing to sacrifice little freedoms for little assurances ( which don't exist ) then you're beaten.

When you go down the 'if it saves one life' route then we're all on a hiding to nothing.Think it through people please.

You cannot fight an enemy you cannot see.

just horrific,

Words can't describe what people must be feeling, I lived in Manchester for years and still have a house there, what sort of person thinks " I'll blow up children leaving a concert"... it just beggars belief.. thoughts are with the family.

Let's hope they corner and have to shoot those involved with this attack.

I'm quite sure everything we type can be read, I imagine you need to be being looked at though for this to be taking place, and I for one couldn't care less. I've nothing to hide I'm sure given 2 mins of reading my drivel they would be onto the next person.

Think things will change now after this

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Every action/decision has a consequence. If you invite the fox into the chicken coop on Monday, don't expect to have any chickens left by Tuesday.

Why should we give up basic privacy to cure poor, politically correct decisions, made by politicians too stupid to smell the coffee?

Edited by achosenman

When you're willing to sacrifice little freedoms for little assurances ( which don't exist ) then you're beaten.

When you go down the 'if it saves one life' route then we're all on a hiding to nothing.Think it through people please.

Agreed but this one was apparently on the radar.

Don't get a lot of sense from the masters rugby group I'm on, but a lot of lads work in and around Manchester so there is only one thing being spoken about today.

Someone said read Enoch Powells rivers of blood speech, read it and the reaction to it. It pretty much nails it, sure plenty on here will remember it.

No politician these days would come out with such a statement

children ripped apart with nuts and bolts...................words totally and utterly fail me....

on side issue the first person to condemn this attack was Claude Juncker.......it sniffed of politics to me....Sort of "if we are together we can be stronger"...he didnt say that but thats how it was delivered..........

This act is almost the norm in the rest of the world...pakistan...Israel....Iraq....Turkey....almost a daily ocurrance........we need to wake up and smell the coffee

how an earth must the families feel...............

Watching BBC news back open again now.

If these scum are known as they normally say first step put a tag on them, if they refuse then detain them while someone looks at every detail of there lives, don't like it tough leave the country don't come back.

Apparently a very high police presence around mosques in Bolton.

I personally don't care if these people who are 'known to the security forces' disappear. One day they are there, then next they are gone. I wouldn't ask any questions.

This.

Some of the things people are advocating are on here suggest that the scum have won. This is Britain. We do not give in to people like these.

Your not sacrificing freedom having every one searched and put through a metal detector going into any concert venue or gathering your making it harder for filth to kill and maim innocent civilians .

Isis soldiers are not soldiers theyre proven rapists,murderers and torture lovers who brain wash the disaffected into doing their cowardly work.Gloves off time ,abolish the uman rights act signed by slimy Bliar as he just happened to be married to a high falutin uman rights lawyer called cherie bliar ,we are fighting a war against a cowardly ideology that doesnt need to occupy territory just minds blinded by hatred indoctronated in maddrasa,s around the world .

Religion based schools don,t do love and peace man ,they do brainwashing and stop integration

I personally don't care if these people who are 'known to the security forces' disappear. One day they are there, then next they are gone. I wouldn't ask any questions.

I agree couldn't care less if there down in Davey Jones locker, but what if they've gone missing and no one knows where they are?

A sad day indeed, I feel for the kids and their families.

I am feed up with this country and human rights, Peter Tatchell, "Baroness" lol, Shami Chakrabarti, might like to visit Manchester and tell the parents of these kids why they still support the human rights of members of I.S. sighting the words "human beings" in their defence and fighting for their rights to return and or stay in this country.

Australia does not get the terrorist problems we have in Europe, could it be their strict vetting procedures on people entering the country, think we need to close the boarder now and sort out the Muslim terrorist we already have before we let anymore in.

Sad, feed-up, angry, frustrated English man.

Don't get a lot of sense from the masters rugby group I'm on, but a lot of lads work in and around Manchester so there is only one thing being spoken about today.

Someone said read Enoch Powells rivers of blood speech, read it and the reaction to it. It pretty much nails it, sure plenty on here will remember it.

No politician these days would come out with such a statement

I read it years ago and it never a truer word has been said, he got slaughtered politically at the time for it.

The whole of the UK wants the Government to do more, but what more can the security services do. I don't believe our security services are sat on there hands doing nothing.

A sad day indeed, I feel for the kids and their families.

I am feed up with this country and human rights, Peter Tatchell, "Baroness" lol, Shami Chakrabarti, might like to visit Manchester and tell the parents of these kids why they still support the human rights of members of I.S. sighting the words "human beings" in their defence and fighting for their rights to return and or stay in this country.

Australia does not get the terrorist problems we have in Europe, could it be their strict vetting procedures on people entering the country, think we need to close the boarder now and sort out the Muslim terrorist we already have before we let anymore in.

Sad, feed-up, angry, frustrated English man.

Time for the bleeding heart liberals to either shut up or wake up!

Your not sacrificing freedom having every one searched and put through a metal detector going into any concert venue or gathering your making it harder for filth to kill and maim innocent civilians .

Correct, but which suicide bomber worthy of the name allows himself to be searched? Being in the queue waiting to get into the venue would be enough to cause massive destruction. Tube? Morrisons supermarket? Sainsbury's? Sunday car boot sale? Outside school at home time? The possibilities are endless.

Think through what you're proposing.