Explosion in Manchester

WinchesterDave

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest I thought it was detonated within the foyer. The Mrs mislead me to think it was. As I said, it is impossible to defend against an attack on the streets etc unless thwarted at planning stage. Frightening.

I think the media really need to tone down their coverage of the terror incidents as it just fuels the terrorists. It's what they want. I mean showing blood stained clothes, people's frightened faces not long after I happens and the words they use to describe it is just playing into their hands. They need to be more respectful of the victims.

So your other post was a case of get your facts right before you blame the innocent

Terrorism's biggest ally is the human right laws; Revising these laws will not stop terrorism, but it will be more effective that the odd bomb that is dropped in mountains.

Edited by Cosd

I believe that's absolutely correct..to an extent.

The trouble for me is it assumes the only reason for terrorist attacks are due to the "intervention"

Their stated aim is to rule the world under their particular ideological interpretation of Islam.

The attacks will not stop until Sharia holds sway in the west...period.

Agreed, but we are the ones destabilising the regions, to sell arms and protect the petrodollar, which creates the political vacuum that insurgents can fill using the weapons we have supplied to fight proxy wars.

Also, hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children have been killed by Tomahawk missiles and bombing runs. I suspect more than a few of the surviving relatives have sworn revenge.

This is why your "brother" comrade Putin is so keen to sell them arms

Sell who arms ? Nobody comes close to America in arms sales and France and the UK are no shrinking violets either.

post-33911-0-94589400-1495621258_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hamster

Agreed, but we are the ones destabilising the regions, to sell arms and protect the petrodollar, which creates the political vacuum that insurgents can fill using the weapons we have supplied to fight proxy wars.

Also, hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children have been killed by Tomahawk missiles and bombing runs. I suspect more than a few of the surviving relatives have sworn revenge.

If my relatives were killed by a bomb being dropped by another country, I would be vengeful but not against innocent civilians from that country. They aren't truly civilized people and the only way to pretty much stop it all is to nuke all the Islamic countries where the threats are coming from and then mop up all known threats in the U.K. Not that I'm I'm saying to do that. It's just going to go on and on.

hello, these abhorrent acts of terror related crimes are not going away any time soon, we are now on the highest level of security so its not the case of if another bombing is likely it is a case of when are where, what the hell is happening to our country and others that have been affected in terror attacks, when you see those videos of beheading by IS and we have over 1000 known terror suspects living in the UK the human rights law should never be considered

If my relatives were killed by a bomb being dropped by another country, I would be vengeful but not against innocent civilians from that country. They aren't truly civilized people and the only way to pretty much stop it all is to nuke all the Islamic countries where the threats are coming from and then mop up all known threats in the U.K. Not that I'm I'm saying to do that. It's just going to go on and on.

So you're proposing mass genocide even though it clearly means killing well 1.5 billion innocent people, :) which peaceful religion do you follow ? :lol:

You have to wonder whether people even know how nukes work :rolleyes: and it's not like Pakistan or India will just whistle. :hmm:

I'm aware of the claims and counter claims of the numbers of civilian deaths. I personally don't buy it.

"Innocent" people who harbour, supply or otherwise give succor to these animals, are more likely to get caught up in the crossfire.

Having some experience of terrorist methods first hand in a previous career, experience tells me many are not as "innocent" as portrayed by NGO's with an agenda, or terrorists with an agenda.

So you're proposing mass genocide even though it clearly means killing well 1.5 billion innocent people, :) which peaceful religion do you follow ? :lol:

You have to wonder whether people even know how nukes work :rolleyes: and it's not like Pakistan or India will just whistle. :hmm:

Did I say do it? I did say I'm not saying so that didn't I?

I wouldn't do it and clearly wouldn't happen but the only way to pretty much stop the source it.

Did I say do it? I did say I'm not saying so that didn't I?

I wouldn't do it and clearly wouldn't happen but the only way to pretty much stop the source it.

It wouldn't stop it because there are no headquarters, the cancer is spread everywhere around the world including next door to where we all live!

Please don't kill your neighbors, I did not mean that literally :)

I have never, not once in all my life heard or read a brown fellow (never mind a Muslim) talk of nuking, turning to glass or eradicating whole nations or peoples. I have read banal stuff like : one day the almighty will give us back all that has been stolen or inshallah soon allah will take his revenge on the oppressed etc, but this idea of wholesale mass murder is seemingly a "Western" problem/phenomenon. The internet is literally awash with non browns :lol: itching to use nukes and they never seem to get censored even on FaceBook, the other day I had my first FB post removal notification and the reason was it contained the massively incendiary :

"some preacher you are, unable to even register the glaring flaws in your own argument but always prepared to blame others"

You are right, nuking won't happen because the repercussions are a million times worse than the "manageable" terrorism pain we have to live with as the price we pay for the Military Industrial Complex and its profit over people mechanism which includes owning the media which will for ever invent new enemies to hate in order to deflect from the real causes.

I have never, not once in all my life heard or read a brown fellow (never mind a Muslim) talk of nuking, turning to glass or eradicating whole nations or peoples. I have read banal stuff like : one day the almighty will give us back all that has been stolen or inshallah soon allah will take his revenge on the oppressed etc, but this idea of wholesale mass murder is seemingly a "Western" problem/phenomenon. The internet is literally awash with non browns :lol: itching to use nukes and they never seem to get censored even on FaceBook, the other day I had my first FB post removal notification and the reason was it contained the massively incendiary :

"some preacher you are, unable to even register the glaring flaws in your own argument but always prepared to blame others"

You are right, nuking won't happen because the repercussions are a million times worse than the "manageable" terrorism pain we have to live with as the price we pay for the Military Industrial Complex and its profit over people mechanism which includes owning the media which will for ever invent new enemies to hate in order to deflect from the real causes.

Maybe because the westerners say things when they feel desperate. I've heard quite a few off the cuff comments of 'the only way to stop it is to flatten those countries and start again'. Not that they would do it but they can't see any other way.

this appauling attack on children is not and never will be an acceptable event in any way shape or form it is a bunch of religious nut cases who can never have their beliefs changed or altered in any way I.M.H.O over the centuries religion has been to blame for more deaths than anyone can tell .

what chance has the general honest people of any country got against brain washed morons who believe they go to a better place as a martyr...

no matter what the politicians do in their meetings will never change anything .

I am really struggling to put into words my thoughts on this as my emotions are all over the place but the main one being anger and contempt for our spineless leaders of this country