Nice 3 hours on a new crop.

muncher

Ive been watching a field for some time now ,i don't know what crop it is but its had a few on for some time .Well as i have just bought a new gun i wanted to have ago with it and this field looked like it might produce 30 plus ,so this morning I booked the afternoon off and as I had loaded the truck before I left for work, with 6 thawed out birds, but my labs decide that I would have to do with 3 and a bit . I set up just after 12 close to a B road with a ash tree at my back with the wind coming over my right shoulder at a 45 degree ,so the rotary was put out to my right after I had made my hide, as I went to get in pigeons were already trying to get in. I started very badly with a lot of misses in fact I shot about 6 for the box of cartridges, I realised that as I was swinging left to right I was losing swing so from then on I stood for every shot and only missed 5 out of the next box and I maintained that sort of ratio until it slowed down to a trickle.110 shots for 74.

IMG_20170523_160301254_zpshmfnmyxa.jpg

Edited by muncher