Semi Auto 2 or 3 Cartridges

LoneGunman

I have to add that I have had OU and autos pointed at me and many years ago a whilst rough shooting a bloke I was talking to accidentally discharged a SxS within inches (literally) of my right foot. To this day I have no idea how he did that but ever since I don't trust any gun to be empty closed or open.

Oh and I once had a ref point a closed OU at me during a line of ABT whilst checking the gun following a misfire, flamin good job it wasn't a hang fire 😞

The incompetent individual TC mentions with the A5, must really have been an idiot to have left one in the chamber. So much so, the question must be asked, would the same have occurred with an OU or SxS, like the example you've given? If so, at least the A5 was slung over the users back pointing upwards I presume. Most OUs I've seen are carried over an arm or shoulder. Edited by WinchesterDave

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The incompetent individual TC mentions with the A5, must really have been an idiot to have left one in the chamber. So much so, the question must be asked, would the same have occurred with an OU or SxS, like the example you've given? If so, at least the A5 was slung over the users back pointing upwards I presume. Most OUs I've seen are carried over an arm or shoulder.

Valid point however I have witnessed all types of gun being carried closed and with one hand held horizontally 😞 the mind boggles. Makes you think if a safety course should be mandatory before getting your fac