Aldi Working dog food.

Red-dot

My Cocker started being very picky with his kibble and turned his nose at a few different ones, even when mixed with 'goodies' like sardines or mince. I tried him with Langhams from Aldi which is turkey based & hypoallergenic....He's now eating well but still likes having his beef mince with it!

• 1 year later...

What makes me smile is people saying that their "dog loves" such and such a rubbish food and use it as justification for buying cheap food. When you consider the fact that many dogs will eat other dogs faeces you might want to question their ability to distinguish between good and bad foods.

3 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

What makes me smile is people saying that their "dog loves" such and such a rubbish food and use it as justification for buying cheap food. When you consider the fact that many dogs will eat other dogs faeces you might want to question their ability to distinguish between good and bad foods.

I actually watched my late cocker eating the faeces of my springerXcollie directly out of her backside as she was doing it. The one thing I don't miss about her!!!

6 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Very good point. If you put chocolate cake or a Sunday roast in front of a child I wonder which one most kids would choose. The way I see it, if you can't afford to feed a dog properly, don't get one, it's false economy anyway, what you save in money on decent food, you'll pay out in the dogs later life with vet bills.