But

I think I would have a pair of flip flops for every day of the month

Well you need something to wear on your private island

In the closed season:-)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm wary of these new "female" members not actually being female, that one surely had to be genuine. No self-respecting troll would fly off the handle over something as trivial as asking why their nickname didn't match their supposed identity.

Fully-fledged, check-trousered, sensible-shoed feminist there. :lol:

Not wishing to be embroiled into the query of the OPs gender, but back to the original question, I'm with HW95J on this one, definitely Dickson Round Action but in 16 bore and cast on for a leftie.

OB

To end all speculation, "Lonegunman" was the latest incarnation (of many) of someone who likes to come on the forum and spout all sorts of nonsense to get attention and who has been doing it for nearly 10 years. By my count this is at least the third time he has tried on here the "I'm a lady" gambit.

On a lighter note, here's a webcam shot of his face when he tried coming back on and realised he had been rumbled once again.

d8635e9443e65e982072bf5c848462a1.jpg

More people than you can imagine lurk around on 'gun' forums looking for information and 'ammunition' for the anti gun lobby.

Some just do it because they like an argument, or to sow discord, food for what they consider to be their superior intellect :rolleyes:

These are usually easy to spot with their trolling ways.

Antis are usually much harder, preferring to keep silent, and take notes, be vigilant :ninja:

A bespoke pair of Longthorns.

Oh, and a Pink .410 Semi for LoneGunman 😂😂😂

There nice very nice but have you looked at the boxall and edmunson

Makes the choice so much harder

Sod it hav both its only £114 million at the moment 😂

Edit

Sorry if my suggestion is offensive and or sexist only you may also be a girl

Edited by Old farrier

Another vote for a Dickson round action, but for me, the bar in wood version. I think it is quite simply one of the most (if not the most) elegant gun ever made.

About 20 years ago I drove 100 miles through the snow to bid (Christies, King Street) on one at auction. I could (at a push) have stretched to the estimated sale price inc commissions etc, but not any further. Unfortunately, it made about 50% over top estimate, so I came home empty handed.

If I won the jackpot, I would buy a house in Texas probably just outside San Antonio and then build up a collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Would then spend my days camping, hunting, fishing and riding (horses that is).

That is of course if Mr Trump approves my residence but with a few million in the bank I reckon it shouldn't be too hard.

More or less this.

Not wishing to be embroiled into the query of the OPs gender, but back to the original question, I'm with HW95J on this one, definitely Dickson Round Action but in 16 bore and cast on for a leftie.

OB

Finally someone suggests a gun in the gentlemans gauge. Lovely suggestion OB! I'm with you!

I'd have a pair of Dickson round actions in 16 bore for the special occasions. Followed by a pair of dt11s in 16bore for clay busting.