Can I now be conciderd to be an air gun hunter

Harnser

Now finding myself reading all the posts in the air gun section . Never used to bother before because I didn't really have any interest in air guns . My biggest fear is that this new interest could turn out to be very expensive . One quick word for whitebridges , Nige it looks like you will be needing another gun cabinet .

Harnser

You've got a good 'un there Mick, The 95 is a lovely jorb !

I've got the ol' renewal coming up so have been thinking through my needs, and FAC Air is the gap. At the same time the missus is getting rid of shoes, hats, etc and heyho, there's a bit more room. :lol:

Edited by Whitebridges

dont encouage him.....he wants a shoot out and pub lunch....his BSA stutzen again' your new fangled machine..............he has already got a Merc S "on order" so he can try and get the better of me................

that new air rifle is always around the corner....cash yer Isers in boi ... :lol: ..(not havin any Isers i wouldnt know how to spell 'em....i have to make do wiv ole and me downs.. :sad1: )

still must'nt grumble..

Bring it on ditchy..... :good: Is this a beauty contest or do we need to shoot? :rolleyes:

i have tried all sorts of stuff including powdered graphite....powdered molybedenum......you name it ...sometimes i think it works sometimes im not so sure............

pellets come with a "preservertive" coating on them anyway......if you are going to try lube ...then wash your pellets first......

i think pellet choice is more the order of the day....as the sizes differ so much..

Incidently chaps is there any percentage or advantage in lubeing pellets as I have a couple of tubes of liquid alox left over from my pistol shooting days ?

Harnser

hello, have used a pellet lube for years since i see a post on the UKAGF, tried with napier but better value i use LT 1 pellet lube and seems to work , that Alox should give good results its not something you can clarify but i think it helps and keeps barrel cleaner

hello, have used a pellet lube for years since i see a post on the UKAGF, tried with napier but better value i use LT 1 pellet lube and seems to work , that Alox should give good results its not something you can clarify but i think it helps and keeps barrel cleaner

I was thinking that lubeing the pellets would give a better seal down the barrel and less resitance . If you didn't lube lead pistol bullets it wouldn't take long to fill the barrel with lead .

Harnser