Timeinc. Game & Country Gair, Cornbury Park -16th.17th & 18th.

Old Boggy

Does anyone know whether this event is still taking place ?

Having seen a previous advertisement in one of the Timeinc magazines, I have seen no further advice on its cancellation or otherwise.

It doesn`t appear to be advertised in the events section of this week`s Shooting Times.

Have I missed something here ?

Hopefully it`s still taking place as I`ve booked accommodation at nearby Chipping Norton in order to attend.

OB

Title should have read 16th.17th & 18th of June

Does anyone know whether this event is still taking place ?

Having seen a previous advertisement in one of the Timeinc magazines, I have seen no further advice on its cancellation or otherwise.

It doesn`t appear to be advertised in the events section of this week`s Shooting Times.

Have I missed something here ?

Hopefully it`s still taking place as I`ve booked accommodation at nearby Chipping Norton in order to attend.

OB

Title should have read 16th.17th & 18th of June

hello OB, try this contact, 07702967576

Have just spoken the lady whowas to organise it for Timeinc and it is not on this year despite being advertised and NOT officially been advertised as cancelled.

I was under the impression that they were going to give it two years to assess its viability

I think that Timeinc. are totally out of order not making this clear, unless of course I`ve missed something in the press.

OB

Have just spoken the lady whowas to organise it for Timeinc and it is not on this year despite being advertised and NOT officially been advertised as cancelled.

I was under the impression that they were going to give it two years to assess its viability

I think that Timeinc. are totally out of order not making this clear, unless of course I`ve missed something in the press.

OB

hello OB, thats a ****** if you still decide to go as you have booked accommadation its a nice area to visit in the cotswolds, best wishes OPP