A 1 DECOYs customer service *****

hello, credit where credit due had ordered an item from the above and bought the last in stock, did not arrive !!! Aimee phone RM lost in post reply or maybe stolen? after some research on RM sorting hubs, anyway rather than wait had something else in mind to get at a later date which was in stock but very slightly more money, so thursday emailed Aimee pop in post after bank hol, arrived in post today !!!!!!!

hello, credit where credit due had ordered an item from the above and bought the last in stock, did not arrive !!! Aimee phone RM lost in post reply or maybe stolen? after some research on RM sorting hubs, anyway rather than wait had something else in mind to get at a later date which was in stock but very slightly more money, so thursday emailed Aimee pop in post after bank hol, arrived in post today !!!!!!!

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry the original got lost in the post, I managed to get the replacement item sent out before the bank holiday which is how you received it so quickly! Glad you're happy with the item, we do try to do our best! :)

Glad you got your order.

But who or what is Aimee ???

I'm new, well been here coming up to a year now in a few months. Manage the website, emails, take calls, go to the shows etc so you may be seeing my name about a bit!

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry the original got lost in the post, I managed to get the replacement item sent out before the bank holiday which is how you received it so quickly! Glad you're happy with the item, we do try to do our best! :)

I'm new, well been here coming up to a year now in a few months. Manage the website, emails, take calls, go to the shows etc so you may be seeing my name about a bit!

hello, well i am pleased with A1, my item was overdue so Aimee phoned RM, told lost in post, was last in stock so changed to another, arrived next day, oh if you read this the pigeon mounting bracket arrived today, cheers ps let us know what shows?

A few years ago I ordered a folding seat that collapsed second time out, they refused to do anything and made out I must be too heavy for it, I even sent photos of all 13 stone of me on the thing to prove otherwise! Never heard anymore from them, only other thing I've had is a magnet bag which barely fits a magnet in and is cheap tat

A few years ago I ordered a folding seat that collapsed second time out, they refused to do anything and made out I must be too heavy for it, I even sent photos of all 13 stone of me on the thing to prove otherwise! Never heard anymore from them, only other thing I've had is a magnet bag which barely fits a magnet in and is cheap tat

Proper honest answer i like it u fat ****** lol

Hi JBS,

Really sorry to hear that, I didn't work for the company then but if you still have the seat please send me some pictures, if not your post code in a PM and i'll do a search for the order. We don't have any hide seats in stock at the moment but stock is due in 4-5 weeks time, i'd be happy to look into it. We take all the seats to the shows and I have honestly never had or seen one collapse so maybe it was faulty. Please do get in touch and i'll do my best to help.

hello, well i am pleased with A1, my item was overdue so Aimee phoned RM, told lost in post, was last in stock so changed to another, arrived next day, oh if you read this the pigeon mounting bracket arrived today, cheers ps let us know what shows?

Brilliant! The next show is The Game Fair, at Hatfield house 28th - 30th July. Never been to this one myself but apparently its one of the biggest ones we attend so worth going.

Best wishes

Aimee

I know but better late than never, I think there's a new management system, so at least accept there jester you've nothing to loose, best of luck to you.

Bit unkind calling Aimee a 'Jester'. !!

Hi JBS,

Really sorry to hear that, I didn't work for the company then but if you still have the seat please send me some pictures, if not your post code in a PM and i'll do a search for the order. We don't have any hide seats in stock at the moment but stock is due in 4-5 weeks time, i'd be happy to look into it. We take all the seats to the shows and I have honestly never had or seen one collapse so maybe it was faulty. Please do get in touch and i'll do my best to help.

Brilliant! The next show is The Game Fair, at Hatfield house 28th - 30th July. Never been to this one myself but apparently its one of the biggest ones we attend so worth going.

Best wishes

Aimee

hello Aimee, hope you can sort out for JBS, oh been going to the CLA game fairs since the 1970s, think now its under new management so hope it will be well put on, got to expensive for me now :rolleyes:

Me and a colleague have looked into the problem with the seat collapsing with member 'JBS' and unfortunately due to the order and problem being from 2011 and our records only being held for 5 years we are only able to offer a discount code which we have messaged him.

Kind regards

Aimee @ A1

Edited by A1Decoy

I have purchased from A1 Decoys and from UKShootwarehouse and always had first class service from both of them.

Its good to remember that when we read complaints about Suppliers, we often only get one side of the story.

I am amazed that A1 Decoys are offering a discount voucher for a problem that happened in 2011.