Worse airgun ever owned ?

washerboy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had problems with a Hw95 but that was because it was rough as a bears backside internally and I couldn't shoot it accurately until I had it taken apart and tuned .

So glad it wasn't my first spring gun or I would have totally put off spring guns for life I'm sure.

It was also a brand new gun so that was bad.

I wouldn't own a new Hw spring gun ever again

I also had problems with a Hw95 but that was because it was rough as a bears backside internally and I couldn't shoot it accurately until I had it taken apart and tuned .

So glad it wasn't my first spring gun or I would have totally put off spring guns for life I'm sure.

It was also a brand new gun so that was bad.

I wouldn't own a new Hw spring gun ever again

hello, best spring rifle in the HW range but problems with QC on recent ones, some going back to importer, was it better after a tune up ?

Vastly better, I still own the gun . Only gun I have ever owned in 177.

Sometimes I hancker for a heavier gun like the hw80 or a tx200( maybe one day )

hello, if you read a lot of forums like me ( retired oldy) a few on air rifles, i see many bought those you mention only to find them to heavy for a walk around the fields and 20 plus shots. get a bipod made and stick a T38 red torch on scope for after dark, will be a good hunting kit in .177 as mine was. bipod 2 green 5ft x 15mm diam green poles with bottom spike from home base, cut an old bike inner tube 1 inch wide/ turn round top 3 times pull down 6 inches, wrap top yoke in ? material or research on here a member Mel whos wife Lin make leather yokes to fit poles i have same on mine, never without my bipod with rifles. cheers.

They were good guns until they moved production from Birmingham to Spain

That i dont agree with .

I have a British one and a spanish one .the the build on the spanish is definately better and shoots nicer too .

Ps they xl lightening before they stopped production and made the se models (dont have one of those ) was made in the uk .you can tell as they have a union flag on the side .

A.S.I Sniper ,plastic spanish carp ,its where Clakk came from .Fired down our 25m range at school clakk and 3 to 4 seconds later the pellet landed ,notice i didnt say hit the target .More power in a wet lettuce

Edited by clakk