Huddersfield

spinach

Play offs Blackpool won Sunday Huddersfield today, do lots of happy people, unless your the other team.

I am:

'We were robbed! Reading were by far the better team. Ref was awful. We were so unlucky.'

Said no Reading fan ever.

Huddersfield were the least worse of the two. I was at Wembley today and a classic it was not. in 120 mins of football, there were three shots on target; two for Town and one for us. They deserved to go up and really should have scored. Reading, on the other hand, could still be kicking the ball about next week and wouldn't look like scoring.

All the best to the Terriers. Real feel good winners.

I am:

'We were robbed! Reading were by far the better team. Ref was awful. We were so unlucky.'

Said no Reading fan ever.

Huddersfield were the least worse of the two. I was at Wembley today and a classic it was not. in 120 mins of football, there were three shots on target; two for Town and one for us. They deserved to go up and really should have scored. Reading, on the other hand, could still be kicking the ball about next week and wouldn't look like scoring.

All the best to the Terriers. Real feel good winners.

Unlucky. It was always going to be a lottery. At least you won't be tanked every week in the premiership.

Not a Stoke fan but they defied the odds and are still doing the do ,not all teams go straight back down which is good as it shouldnt all be big money clubs in the top flight .Leicester shocked the world but normal service has been restored .Passion and want got the Terriers up ,i just hope it can compete with money,money and money