Omega Seamaster 300M Co-Axial Automatic

Cosd

Hi
I have for sale a 2011 Omega 300M automatic. This is a full size (not mid), blue face wave dial with date and is in very nice condition with very light wear marks. There is a slight ding on the bezel at 3 minutes past the hour mark which I have captured in one of the photos. Please look at the photos carefully as they form part of the description and condition of the watch.

The watch was bought from Ernest Jones in Brent Cross in 2011. It comes with the box and receipt, but it is missing the warranty and pictogram cards as well as the manual; These are somewhere but as it stands they haven't been found. If I get them after the sale, I will forward on at no extra cost, but if you do buy the watch, please buy as though these do not exist as I don't want any misunderstanding that I have let anyone down.

I am pricing the watch fairly as I want it sold, I think you will be hard pushed to find a similar watch at this price; Please do not mix this up with the quartz version which sell for a little lower and even around this price in the used market, this is the fully automatic version. I'm not sure what else to say about the watch other than it wears well and is in really nice condition, hopefully the photos do it justice but if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask. As it is, the bracelet fits an 8.25" wrist and there is an additional 1/2 link included.

Price £1400 net to me, buyer collects or arranges and pays for delivery.
Payment options can be discussed.

Please note, unless the watch has been grossly misrepresented either in description or photos, I will not accept returns simply on "change of heart", so please try to ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.

Watch Specifications

Brand
Omega

Series
Seamaster Diver 300m Co-Axial Automatic 41mm

Size
41mm

Case Material
Stainless Steel

Dial Colour:
Blue

Bracelet/Strap
Stainless Steel Brushed & Polished

Clasp
Push Button Folding Clasp

Movement
Automatic - Chronometer

Bezel
Uni-Directional Rotating

Screwdown Crown
Yes

Crystal
Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Case Back
Solid

Water Resistance
300m/1000ft

05ED5F12-8D5D-48A9-B72D-6541756FF2BE.jpg

3196729D-30BD-4638-9262-9C1B5BEADBEC.jpg

C8017501-88B8-4CF0-9650-75E18604D113.jpg

9AA2EBDB-A611-419D-AF39-DA937BCCD156.jpg

7AD2F847-5544-41AE-94E8-1BF31A9E042C.jpg

39277DE4-BD28-4831-91BF-6C0DDE76B8C6.jpg

DE346898-BFF4-44E6-9FDA-DE42FF3E21BB.jpg

6794F734-F6C6-4C16-B944-BD252CB95613.jpg

Kind regards
Cos

Edited by Cosd

**dribble**

Good luck with the sale Cos, a lovely watch at a very fair price... (rushes to look at bank accounts to scribble some numbers and see if it's possible to have that money disappear without the wife noticing)

:)

**dribble**

Good luck with the sale Cos, a lovely watch at a very fair price... (rushes to look at bank accounts to scribble some numbers and see if it's possible to have that money disappear without the wife noticing)

Cheers mate

It is a lovely watch, and these are around the £3k new now.

I can just picture it on your wrist being you're a bit of Bond yourself......