Cogswell & Harrison barrels.....

Batmanthe1

Sorry to say but sounds like a scrapper..

You can pick C&Hs up for little money so that would be your best bet I think unless the gun is serious sentimental value and then Teagues would line the tubes for you but recon that'd cost about a grand or more.

Sorry to say but sounds like a scrapper..

You can pick C&Hs up for little money so that would be your best bet I think unless the gun is serious sentimental value and then Teagues would line the tubes for you but recon that'd cost about a grand or more.

Don't think barrel lining is an option now, I believe Teague have stopped doing it.

I reckon the only viable (cost wise) option would be sleeving....if the gun is a suitable candidate for the procedure?

If its been deactivated not much chance of getting it back to usable condition.

If its been cut off after the chambers your most economic option is to get it sleeved ( still looking at over £1000 quid )

its not impossible to find a set of barrels from another gun which may be worked down to fit this gun; it is however very unlikely and would require very skilled labour in order to achieve this and an associated cost.

Look into getting it sleeved.