Franchi shotgun

Dependant on which model, there was a time when Franchi were part of the Beretta group, and the 712 Raptor was one of such models. I once owned a 620 VS which I bought for my nephew when he was a young lad. It was a cracking gun.

Franchi are still part of the Beretta group. The new franchis are under Benelli who are owned by Beretta. Edited by figgy

I had a Raptor, and what used to niggle me was that if you forgot to turn the reversible gas piston when shooting clays it would easily jam the action :unhappy:

​Had it on sale for a year, and had to accept £300 for it…...

i have had 3 franchi auto's, all gas operated and i still have 2 now. i kept both 712's one is a std black action the other a grifone with nice wood stock.

the 912 3.5 inch i sold went to a wildfowler and was a bit of a beast, not really for pigeon loads!! will never part with the 712's.

piston settings are only really a problem on a light load, what did you want to use yours for??

i have had 3 franchi auto's, all gas operated and i still have 2 now. i kept both 712's one is a std black action the other a grifone with nice wood stock.

the 912 3.5 inch i sold went to a wildfowler and was a bit of a beast, not really for pigeon loads!! will never part with the 712's.

piston settings are only really a problem on a light load, what did you want to use yours for??

If I get one it will be for corvid and pigeon with the possibility of duck in the future as one of my perms has a nice pond that seems to attract a lot of them!

I have an inertia Affinity. Never failed me and shoots any cartridge I put in it, usually 28 fibre.

Thanks

I have an inertia Affinity. Never failed me and shoots any cartridge I put in it, usually 28 fibre.

Thanks

After only owning gas autos I have come to really appreciate just how clean an interia gun shoots. I must have put about 600 carts through the Affinity since i last cleaned it, been a very busy week!, and the bolt/receiver are still clean with only very minor soot on the bolt face. The barrel is looking good as well. Just whipped out the choke which has some residue but still essentially clean.

Awesome gun.

• 4 weeks later...