rws .22

I use them as they are the most accurate in both my cz452 and brno581.Good,accurate killing power but am struggling to find accurate bc to work in Strelok / Chairgun to plot trajectory. Regards

Use truing in strelok to plot your trajectory.

Magtech Subs were my first choice for years, they were remarkably accurate and cheap, then the price started going up and now they are near the most expensive, so I changed a couple of years ago.

"What work best for me" are the Winchester (Big HP which expands well) or the RWS.

What I have found over the years is that "almost" any Sub sonic round is accurate (exclude Remington Subs) in my CZ, the difference tends to lie in terminal performance.

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

Just set up with z langs, Thumbnail groups at sixty yards (I've got big thumbs mind). Plenty of reduced velocity .22 nay sayers on here, but the z langs are mustard in my anschutz. Ideal for some of the land I shoot, they run at about 47ft lbs. so quiet as well, makes standard subs sound noisy,lol....

• 2 weeks later...