thermal quantum lite xq30v

kingsy18

All depends on your budget. Helion XP50 is the best performance and image, if you have plenty of cash.

Helion XQ38F is the best all rounder for the money with the 380 res sensor.

If your strapped for cash the quantum lite xq30v will get you on the thermal ladder without breaking the bank, but performance is directionally proportional to cost in the model ranges.

http://www.blackwoodoutdoors.co.uk/pulsar-thermal-imaging/thermal-monocular/pulsar-quantum-lite-xq30v-thermal

Edited by Mini Magnum

Apparently my opinion is biased according to some members and although I have used all of the range, and not interested in selling any, i am no longer willing to comment. All the ones that are imported sell out so it doesen't really matter.

I see several incorrect points posted so proceed with caution

Well I trust your opinion which is why you can look forward to me asking you all about it at Catton Ps if the 23v happened to be in your kit that day and you didn't mind someone having a peep through it I would carry you round on my shoulder like pele in escape to victory!

I have had my xq50f now for over a month or so . It is a game changer to me, used it on rats rabbits. viewed foxes badgers hedgehogs and mice out in the field. Geese ducks pheasants I find only pickup heat off their heads.

The range finder isn't very accurate at all , and don't use it because of that. I wouldn't be without it now .

Customer of mine looked threw mind and has ordered the the next model up the xp50 he was well impressed . I will run them side x side when his arrives

The definition , heat detail, etc are substantially better at closer ranges on the XP models. I've tried every model available, and the XP50 gives the best performance although at a cost...

Personally I find the XQ50 models 4.1x mag field of view too narrow . The XP50 provides the best native magnification , 2.5x optical gives a great field of view and the higher resolution sensor allows you to utilise digital mag to 5x no problems.

From all the models the XQ38F has a good FOV and performance for its price, it will do everything most people need. But as I say if you want the best image and FOV range the XP50 is the one to have..

Edited by Mini Magnum

Lite certainly works but if you've had better you wont like it.

Helion xq38f for money is better option but the recording is just a gimmick ul only use it for a week

The xp picture in really good and best pulsar have made but expsensive and not really needed over a xq38f