PW North -v- South Charity Shoot Results and feedback

petethegeek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of honesty I think my score got mixed up with Coatsey75 or possibly 100 milesaway as I definately didnt shoot 72 :) I'm pretty sure it was 65.

That's done it. Looks like the North may have won again after all.
I've just checked the official spreadsheet as sent out by sporting targets and that has you down as 72 including straight 10s on stands 7 & 11? However you wouldn't be the first to suffer from mis-identification by a scorer.
At the end of the day though, they are the custodians and arbiters of fact as it is recorded in the history of the PW charity shoot.

That's done it. Looks like the North may have won again after all.
I've just checked the official spreadsheet as sent out by sporting targets and that has you down as 72 including straight 10s on stands 7 & 11? However you wouldn't be the first to suffer from mis-identification by a scorer.
At the end of the day though, they are the custodians and arbiters of fact as it is recorded in the history of the PW charity shoot.

Pete

Definitely didn't straight any stands had a couple of 9s but no 10s so it looks like they got the person wrong :rolleyes: if I have a good day I will take credit happily but cant on this occasion.

Cracking day though and met a load of nice people also hoping to run into some at the Catton rifle shoot in a couple of weeks

Edited by Zetter

I for one would be interested if anyone knows tghe wining totals from previous years? I never shoot clays but i had a great day and emptied my wallet for a good cause well done to the organisers for a top job and great atmosphere.

jules

Jules all the scores from previous years are here;

http://pwcharityshoot.co.uk/

well done to everyone :good: .

as soon as the winner of the bespoke gunslip is known , well get cracking with making it to their specs .

That will.be me then 😁

As said - great day - great organisation - excellent people. And to top it all my score was better than I was told :):good: - puts me one in front of Kingo :lol: not one behind.

Well shot mate. Tbh I was expecting the wooden spoon after my score