Just about had enough

Harnser

Of all the hype and lies from polititions trying to save their place at the trough . I hope a lot of them have to look for a proper job come next Thursday ,many will be busy getting their CVs up to date . Let's get it over with and get back to normal , Dianna Abbott as Home Secretary , dear god no .

Harnser

Edited by Harnser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a labour man butttttttt I'm praying they don't get in. This time they are a joke. None of them have a clue but I think they may get in.

I'm noticing a lot of younger people are voting labour. £10 an hour minimum pay. No uni fees.

Where do they think the money will come from ???

If I had to pay an apprentice £10 an hour I just couldn't offer a job. I'm just one company out of many so how many jobs will disappear.

I'm only a boy at 57 years of age and in all my time I've never come across such a load of totally incompetent and useless tossers.

All of 'em blind , gutless and uninspiring.

If you flatter them you will make them worse.

I think labour only get in if everyone forgets to go and vote, as you mention above where o where is the money coming from for all the free stuff there offering.

Don't forget 30hrs free child care? Think we qualify for 15hrs from age 3 and the wife says that's plenty.

Plus can anyone imagine any of the labour actually being able to do the job??

Scary days, roll on Friday right result then the focus can be back on what needs doing.

I'm a labour man butttttttt I'm praying they don't get in. This time they are a joke. None of them have a clue but I think they may get in.

I'm noticing a lot of younger people are voting labour. £10 an hour minimum pay. No uni fees.

Where do they think the money will come from ???

If I had to pay an apprentice £10 an hour I just couldn't offer a job. I'm just one company out of many so how many jobs will disappear.

If you were just about to go to uni or already in uni and faced the prospect of not having to pay fees for the next year or two you'd probably vote for them!

They don't care where the money will come from, by the time we are feeling the effects of Labours mad spending spree and more debt those people will be finishing uni, they don't care that the country will be screwed.

Everyone's just out to look after themselves!

If you were just about to go to uni or already in uni and faced the prospect of not having to pay fees for the next year or two you'd probably vote for them!

They don't care where the money will come from, by the time we are feeling the effects of Labours mad spending spree and more debt those people will be finishing uni, they don't care that the country will be screwed.

Everyone's just out to look after themselves!

Exactly.

I have a student loan that I am paying back monthly, each month its £62.. I never see the money so ive never missed it. Why do the younger generation think they should get things for nothing.

I think labour only get in if everyone forgets to go and vote, as you mention above where o where is the money coming from for all the free stuff there offering.

Don't forget 30hrs free child care? Think we qualify for 15hrs from age 3 and the wife says that's plenty.

Plus can anyone imagine any of the labour actually being able to do the job??

Scary days, roll on Friday right result then the focus can be back on what needs doing.

Land value tax - They estimate is this will treble the current rating system - ie a lot more tax from everyone, particularly house owners. In the leibour manifesto but no mention on the stomp or in the left wing media.

yep ,and all thanks to Cameron doing a runner coz he didn`t get what he wanted...............

Or did he realise he wasn't up to the job ahead of him / thought it was a can of worm / decided it wasn't worth the years of humiliation

He saw in the weeks before the referendum the true nature of trying to negotiate a fairly small concession from the EU and its leaders. I think he realised it would be impossible to negotiate Brexit with them and it was a no win situation for him.

Edited by Vince Green

Aye most of the unelected will drop off the grid onto there normal job and normal lives come friday with a resettlement payment normally £33,000 to allow them to adjust and can claim back all there election expenses , every leaflet every stamp all the volunteers time stuffing leaflets into envelopes .

What other job in the world allows that i can just see me going down the dole next monday ive packed in my job i fancy a change i get £33,000 to adjust and have folk looking for jobs for me i get to claim for them . i dont kneed to wonder what they would say

Corbyn a boy who wont press the button Diana Abbott who want to pay a police officer £30 they should be on the telly as a double act no into politics

its scarey to even think they could be running this country

If Russia drops a nuke on Norwich I won't know much about it . But it would be nice to know that they would get one back . I would rather be vaporised with May in charge than I would with Corbyn in charge .

Harnser

Being Scottish and in living in one of the largest land mass constituency's in the country, I am in a bit of a quandary as to which way vote. I dont want the SNP candidate to keep his seat but who of the other 3 party's needs my vote to kick him out. I dont think Labour stand a chance so its down to Lib Dem or Conservatives both who are challenging the SNP as a potential seat. I work offshore and I have a postal vote and I will have to put my X in the box today or tomorrow. Tactical voting, who said it would be easy, there are going to be so many `lost` votes, thats how the SNP won so many seats last time round. I hope there will be a few SNP P45`s in the post soon.

Like Hanser said I also have had enough.

Most of the candidates from all the parties are pretty low grade people, how many could run medium sized company? How many could run a chip shop?

And its not just in the UK, People with real ability don't go into politics these days.,

What about Tim Farron :whistling:

Diane Abbott as home sec'............................that still makes my blood run cold just thinking about it...............what attracted Jezza to her ,anyone know.....was she a real "cracker" in them days.............or was it well before specsavers time............