Co Term Renewal Interesting Moment

So just had a very thorough chat with licensing regarding sgc and fac renewal.

One of the questions being are you currently in possession of any firearms or ammunition you're not authorised to have. My answer was no.

Then 15 mins later when checking the safe and guns he pulls out a ******* .243 round covered in dust and webs from under the foam at the bottom of the safe ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a slot for 243.

Luckily he had a sense of humour, I'm in a rental property and the safe was already in situ, I never checked under the foam.

End result I should have my certs back in a few weeks with 223 added and the cert open :good:

Ha. That's nothing. I've got a friend, and his friend's friend knows a bloke who once heard that a fella had bought a second hand cabinet and paid for a courier to collect and deliver it. And when I (erm... I mean my friend's friend's acquaintance's anecdotal fella) opened it, there was half a box of ammo in there!

Remember when i took a box of 45acp i had found ( five years after the pistol ban ) in an old range bag that i had put in the loft, into to a police station that was a fun three hours. :whistling:

This is exacy why all those deformed rounds of .38 Special, 9mm, 45ACP and 44 Magnum I found in my mothers attic ( former bedroom and reloading room ) when I was clearing out after her death, were destroyed by me at a location only known to me.

Why make things difficult for myself.

This is exacy why all those deformed rounds of .38 Special, 9mm, 45ACP and 44 Magnum I found in my mothers attic ( former bedroom and reloading room ) when I was clearing out after her death, were destroyed by me at a location only known to me.

Why make things difficult for myself.

Yep soon wished i'd pulled the bullets & burnt the powder .